Wednesday, March 19, 2014

St Patty's Day, Dentist, Usual Walk & More

 This post is completely full of randomness.  

We have eaten lunch at Papa & Nana's the past two days.  While Dad was doing laundry Monday, Karter & Sophie thought they needed to play "peek-a-boo" with the laundry shoot.
This years dance recital theme is "A Year of Dance"... that's why Heidi's costume looks like Ms. Clause :)!
 After dance, we ate supper at MeMe's.  She is always so creative... so she had green juice and jello ready for the kiddos.

Sophie doesn't take many "normal" pictures haha!


I am really amazed at Sophie's drawings and how well she writes her name.  She left these notes for MeMe :)!

On the way to school yesterday
 This week is the letter K.  I forgot Monday until we were walking out the door, so he went as himself.  I was like... "K for Karter... you the object".  :)!! He loved that. 
He took our Kansas state from our US puzzle.

... and a picture of "Kyle" :)!

All of our kids have always loved the dentist.  You all know Sophie has had her fair share of "sugar bugs".  They have always been able to fix them with no problems.  Yesterday morning was a different story.  She had a total melt down.  They were able to do 1, but not both.  She was just in a mood and wasn't wanting to be there.  So we get the pleasure of going back to get the other one fixed.

I just have to share this because it reminds me of how children's minds are constantly thinking and learning.  Soph was washing her hands and noticed the soap dispenser and said, "triangle".  I had never really looked at it that way. 

Here she was a little later being a silly willy.  She is the sassiest 3 year old I have ever met.  I really don't know how her mind comes up with some of the things that it does. 
 We ate supper at the Mexican Restaurant with Yana and Grandmama and before heading home we had to stop by to see the snakes for the 1500th time. 


 When we got home we went on our usual afternoon walk/run/bike ride.  I took the wagon again this time.... and Sophie's silly self was acting like she was sooo tired and waiting for me to get there with the wagon.... so she was waiting.....
 .... and waiting.....
 .....and then decided she still wanted to run.  I love getting out and doing this with them.  When we got home there was still a lot of day light left, so they played outside until it turned dark. 

And lastly.....We have a U.S. puzzle that they love to do.  Sophie is obsessed with Louisiana (because she knows that's where Papa works and where Daddy goes to get on his boat) and Alabama.  She always burst into song when she finds Alabama.... "SWEET HOME ALABAMA"....  This morning she took a picture of the two states and told me to send it to Papa :)!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun :) And it looks so pretty there! We still have SO MUCH snow. I love seeing the outdoor shots (as well as the KyKy shots, he just looks like so much fun!) :) I'm glad you told him he has a 'fan' :) LOL
    I made a blog post about my son Michael, take a look and see if you think he looks like 'KyKy' or if it's just me ;)
    http://findinghunter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete