Monday, March 3, 2014

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Been a while since I have done a blog on some of the funny things the kiddos say.  Heidi is very reserved and just usually laughs at the things the babies say.  I keep up with a list so that I won't forget some of the funnies. 

(1) Soph LOVES food.  Pretty much any kind of food.  Last night she was dipping cheese puffs in ketchup for example.  But one night she was in a deep sleep and she SHOT up and screamed, "KETCHUP".... and then went right back to sleep.  I guess she dreams about food too haha!

(2) We were talking about the different seasons....  and at the time it was "fall" and without skipping a beat, Kman said..... "Did it break"?

(3) Sophie was laying her head on my chest and serious as could be she said, "I hear the ocean". 

(4) When we went to the book fair for Heidi, afterwards as soon as we got in the car Sophie said,  "These shoesez has gots to come off. My feets are sweatin."

(5) I was needing something from Freds (the store) and I told the kids I would be right back (they were here with their Daddy) that I needed to run to Freds.  Karter said, "Who is Fred"?  I mean that really is a good question!

(6) Sophie is a bad sassy mouth.  Some days she just tries to cut me down anyway she can think of.  Well, she was ILL as could be one day so I told her it was time for a nap.  She got so mad and said, "You not make me take a nap.... you fat".  I'm like Sophie.... for one that was mean and for two... that doesn't even go together.  She regularly tells me I have a "granny butt"... whatever a granny butt looks like. 

(7) Sophie sneezed and i said "bless you".... Without skipping a beat she said "thank you Toyia" and kept walking.

(8)The other week when we had a bad storm during the night, Sophie woke up at 5 that morning SCREAMING bloody murder, "THERE'S A TORNADO"..... I guess bc she could hear the wind outside and the door hanger hitting the door. Had Heidi & Karter both up too thinking there was a tornado.

(9) Before Kyle left, Karter said, "I think you and daddy need to be boyfiend and girlfriend".  I love their innocent minds.

(10) Friday night Soph got up crying.  I was telling her Saturday morning that she didn't sleep good and Heidi said she told her the day before, "I'm gonna cry tonight so I can sleep in Mommy's bed".  I turned and looked at Sophie and she was grinning from ear to ear.  She is a hot mess.

(11) Just a couple weeks ago Sophie was telling me to open my mouth.  So I did.  Then she opened hers and I asked her what she was doing.  She said, " that's how you kiss"..... I had a slight panic attack and asked her where she learned that from and she told me on her Kindle's Netflix. Then Kyle said he caught her watching "The History of Sex" and of course made her stop.  We aren't even sure how she found it on there, but of course now have a close monitor on them.  I just didn't realize at 3 I would have to monitor so closely. 

*** Thankfully with all the craziness that goes on in a house with three kids, I do get the daily hugs and the "you're the best mom ever" from them.  Sophie can tell me how fat I am one minute and how "broo-tiful" I am the next.   Even being the "planner" that I am, I love the unpredictability of being a mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment