Friday, March 7, 2014

W Object, Tball, Sloppy Joes :)

 This week was the letter W.  Kman liked the "Wheel" so much that he took it Monday and today... so I didn't get a picture of him holding it today.

W=Wheel

W=Water

W=Watch
Most mornings when we get to preschool, Karter wants to unbuckle Sophie.  Well he wouldn't even touch her Wednesday because she had on Auburn.  So the video is the tail end of the "I can't touch her she has on Auburn".... rampant.
W=Waffle
During out snap chats, Kayla saw that Sophie had on Auburn, so she showed Sophie that she had on Auburn too.... so Soph told her to make sure she wore it to church.  Brayden wore his too :)!!

Team Rivalry Friends

It was a cold and rainy day...... (and yes I realized Sophie's boots were on the wrong feet AFTER this picture *of course*).
While I was blow drying my hair, Sophie decided she wanted snow in my bedroom.... so she found some Styrofoam and had herself a snowy good time....

She then had fun vacuuming it up..... haha.....

Yesterday evening was Kmans 1st tball practice.  He had SOOO much fun.  It was cold and messy, but he was too excited to care.


The kids LOVE Sloppy Joes.  They request them at least once a month.  My mom only made the homemade ones.... so that's all I know too :)! 

Heidi ate 4 1/2.... she had a FULL belly ;)
Sophie put Karter's hat on and I thought she was too cute for me to not get a picture :).....
Heidi bug this morning.... ready for the 2nd grade Seusical Musical :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment