Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Seussical, Fun Days, Kindergarten Registration

 The 2nd grade classes performed a "Seussical Musical" Friday.  It was really cute :)!!  I waited to make copies until after I got Kman so that we would already be there when the Musical started.

Karter wanted to "look at pictures" on my phone.... when I got a hold of my phone I also noticed he took lots of pictures too haha....


Any idea what Sophie is doing???

Yep.... begging me to let her in the bathroom LOL!
 You know how they say... Moms can't go to the bathroom alone... Karter's photography is a sweet depiction of that :)....






 After the program and after I finished copies, we spent the afternoon with MeMe.  We did some errands and then went to Uncle Jud and Aunt Renee's.  The kiddos loved watching the cows.
They were watching the baby cows eat.
 Heidi had a birthday party Saturday and Karter had tball practice at the same time.  Thankfully MeMe helped me and she took Kman to his practice while Heidi and I went to her party. 


Found this cute selfie on my phone after the party :)
 We have been LOVING the weather lately.  We are such outside folks.  So we take advantage of every beautiful day we have.  Saturday evening we took a stroll around the block.


Heidi has gotten so good on her bike :)!!

My wagon riders left me.  Karter is that dash ahead of Heidi on the bike.  He and Sophie ran a good bit of the way.
 I went ahead and changed our clocks to the new time that was coming with Spring Forward.... that way we would get used to it. 
 As you can see.... there was a 2 minute difference in the 2....
 Sunday after church we went to Moms and spent the afternoon with her and Tyler.  It was a great day and absolutely beautiful.  Tyler got his scooter charged up and tires aired up and much to all of our surprised it worked.  He got this scooter the Christmas Kyle proposed to me... so would have been 11 years ago.

 .... all the cute selfies I found on my phone :).....




This baby girl LOVES Broccoli and Cheese! She got her a good belly full at lunch yesterday.
 That video was one we had sent Kayla yesterday.  Might I add that Sophie did NOT quit talking from the time she woke up yesterday morning to the time she went to sleep last night.  SHE TALKED ALLLLLLL DAY!!!  I told her several times that I just knew her mouth had to be sore.

After dance we went to Dairy Queen and got an ice cream :)!  Now those of you that have eaten with me a good bit at all know that I am the one that seems to ALWAYS find a hair in my food.  Hair, fuzz, whatever.... I find it.  I examine my food.  Always have... and probably always will because I do find "stuff".  My mom used to get so mad because she said I destroyed my chicken before I ate it.  Just a weird habit.... anyway.... I found a tiny black hair in my blizzard yesterday.  It is actually on the icecream on the spoon, just hard to see in this picture.
 When we got home from dance, I aired up Heidi & Karter's bike tires and while they played (some at our house, some at our back yard neighbors house) I sat out back and did my Bible Study. 
 ..... and then I got a surprise text from Amy  wanting to visit.  It was nice to see her... been a while.
 Tina sent me that video of Karter on their swing set.  It was his first time flipping like that :)!! Thankful for good neighbors.
.... and then Trey came to our house to play some....
 We had an easy supper night of homemade pizza :).... super delish!

My bath babies

Beautiful Heidi this morning before school :)
 I can't believe I haven't posted these pictures.  I really thought I had, but I can't find where I did.  We registered Karter for Kindergarten the Friday after Moms surgery.  So it has been a while.  When I was uploading the pictures from my camera, they were on there.

I had stayed with Mom the night before and when I got up, I ran home, got ready and went to the school to make copies.  Kyle had already taken Karter and Heidi to school by the time I got there.  So anyway I said all that to say Kyle didn't dress Karter in what I had laid out :)..... he picked him something out different... and you know how dads are.... haha.... they don't see the full picture like Moms.... which is fine... Kman was just in a sweatshirt.  Would have been all "cutified" if I had of dressed him for registration.  But anyway... no big deal :)....


They don't do much without each other....

Love this!

Watching the school kids eat lunch.




 Aren't all those pictures great?  Make me laugh just remembering them flipping and jumping all over the school yard.
So hard for me to believe that my baby boy is starting Kindergarten.  Y'all all know once they start school the time and the days speed up so much.  I dread it to be honest.

Anyway, update on Mom.... we are still waiting to hear from her CT Scan from Friday and hopefully will get a port date soon.  So now it is hurry up and wait it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment