Monday, March 9, 2015

Kindergarten Registration, Farm Fun, Kman Riding Bike

 Friday was kindergarten registration for Miss Sophie Lynne and the other two were out of school.  

As excited as my baby girl is, it is exceptionally hard for this Mommy.  She is my last baby and is already starting school.  I can remember finding out I was pregnant with her like it was yesterday and now here we are.

 She has been ready to start ever since Karter started last year. 


Kman last year at his registration :)!  Coincidental that they both wore red :).
 After registration we went to lunch.....


 Friday night the girls stayed with Mom.  She sent me these cute pictures of little miss....

 Saturday morning I woke up feeling rough.  It is rare that I feel bad enough to complain, but my throat was really hurting and then about mid morning I started running fever.  I'm not a big doctor goer, but with Mom not needing to be around me if I am contagious I decided I better go to make sure I didn't have anything.  

Strep throat and fluid behind both ears it was.

Boo!

I hated being sick on a beautiful weekend.  
I couldn't stand not being with Kyle and the kids so I rode to the farm with them to burn a bunch of stuff.  I just didn't give them kisses or let them get too close to me

 The kids loved the big fire.....
 ..... and of course riding the tractor.....

 Saturday night Kyle and the kids went to dinner at Dads and played games.  I sadly stayed home and didn't move too far from the couch.  

When they got home Kman completely conked out in Kyle's arms.  It was so sweet the way he had his arms wrapped around Kyle's.  

I couldn't not take a picture :)
Yesterday after they got home from church, Kyle took Karter's training wheels off his bike.  He has been asking us to for several days now.  He hopped on that bike and rode it like a champ!  

THE FIRST TIME!!!
We were all so proud of him!  It took Heidi several months and we went through lots of tears, falls, scars, and plenty of "I'm not EVER riding my bike again" 's.... Karter just has to keep practicing with stopping :)! 

I was very thankful God provided a beautiful weekend so the kids could play outside :) they have made a hut out back (I'll have to take pictures to show you) and have gotten a long so well playing and pretending.  Nice watching them interact and letting their imaginations soar. 

Hopefully they won't get strep :)!  Kyle is on his way to the doctor now to get tested. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment