Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Colquett Hospital / Dr Seuss

 Well.... it happened..... the entire Colquett household has strep throat.  Thankfully mine is over with so I can take care of all the others. 

Kyle went to the doctor yesterday morning and tested positive.  Before he got home from the doctor the nurse at the school had called me to come get Heidi.  Sophie's nose has been incredibly yucky so I was already planning on taking her to the doctor and just decided to go ahead and take them both.

Both tested positive.

He said if Karter started showing signs to call the office and he would just call him in some medicine.  So that's exactly where we are now.  He woke up not feeling well.

I mean we have managed to keep the whole family from getting stomach virus' before, but this strep business is no joke!

Kids are so brave.  They have their "down" moments, but other than that it is hard to tell they are even sick.
 Sophie was "reading" to us as we waited.....

 .... today is going to be full of lots of Netflix :)....


 I know the two don't really go together, but I forgot to put it on my previous post.  Mrs. Ellison asked my Dad if he would read a Dr. Seuss book to the class for Dr. Seuss' birthday.  I think Dad enjoyed it very much and Karter enjoyed us being there :)!





 It was a last minute decision, so I didn't have the resources I needed to make them look "legit", but I made Dr. Seuss cupcakes for Heidi and Karter to take to school.

 .... and to end you with a three some good morning picture from last week......

No comments:

Post a Comment