Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Moms Much Needed Night Out

 

 Now y'all I love my children with all my heart.  But sometimes I just need adult interaction.  I want to think maybe Kayla's husband, Tad, came up with the idea that we should have a Moms Night Out and let the men keep the kids.  Ummmmm...... YEA!!!

It didn't take much convincing for us.  So the planning began about a month or so ago.  We all had looked forward to this night for a while.  The plan was pedicures, dinner, and a movie. 

I had been looking forward to  movie theater popcorn for A MONTH!!  I started doing Whole30 Paleo Feb. 1st (another blog in itself), so the popcorn was something for me to look forward to. Honestly, this is how I feel about movies& popcorn....
 I dreamed about that butter popcorn for a month!!!
 While getting our pedicures we decided that we weren't going to have enough time to do dinner AND a movie. 

Well..... bummer....... somehow me and that popcorn was going to happen!

There really wasn't a movie playing that we thought we just had to see.... so we were okay with missing it, but the plan was to go by before heading home to get some popcorn.

 We ate dinner at Long Horn and it was every bit of fabulous!
.... every time I turned around these ladies were like..... SELFIES..... my poor arm can only reach so far...
 ...... we did some shopping.....
 .... and at last I got my popcorn!!!  

It was just as good as I imagined. 

 I also got me a Mello Yello Zero to go with it.  It was the first soda I had in a month.  It was every bit of delicious!  I just didn't want water with my popcorn.  If I was going to have popcorn, by all means I was going to have something besides water to go with it.  
It was very nice to have a 
MOMMY'S NIGHT OUT!!
 
#truth!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for girl's nights! We do need them. We had one over the weekend, too! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete