Thursday, March 26, 2015

Staph (AGAIN) & Cellulitis

 Karter has Staph and Cellulitis.  He has had staff once or twice before.  I forget.  And it seems they always stem from his viral warts.  If one becomes visible he scratches it until it becomes infected. 



We went to the doctor a week ago today.  They were short staffed and the kids got.... c-R-a-Z-y while we waited!
Sophie had just gotten in trouble for something.  I forget what it was.






 When I was looking through pictures on my phone I found these that Heidi took....



 After the doctor we went and ate supper at the Mexican Restaurant.  Heidi makes good grades, but I had been telling her for a while if she would make a 100 on her reading test then we would go eat anywhere she wanted to.  So Mexican was her choice for the evening.
 After we ate, we headed home to play for a while before it got dark.  They took some eggs to our sweet back yard neighbors :)!! She sent me this pic of the egg deliverers:
Karter will be finished with his antibiotics tomorrow.  He got an oral antibiotic and a cream.  The oral smells exactly like sewer.  Thankfully he is nothing like his little sister.  He takes his medicine like a champ.  No fussing.  No complaining.  If Sophie had it I told Kyle they would have to give it to her through an I.V. haha! 

1 comment:

  1. What is Cellulitis Symptoms. when the spreading bacterial infection happens just below the skin surface. It is commonly caused by Streptococcus pyogenes or Staphylococcus aureus. The bacteria cause the issue basically it is the inflammation of the skin cells.

    ReplyDelete