Monday, January 30, 2012

What's The Difference?


God never gives us trials that He doesn't also give us the strength to get through each and every one. He has a purpose for each of us which may be as simple as being in the right spot at the right time to be used by Him. Live your lives awaiting this moment when God's purpose is fullfilled in your life. John 3:16


I got the above picture and passage on email a few weeks ago and it really touched my heart. What is the difference? Everyone makes such a big deal about Tebow crying and being so open in his faith. Why? Because he's not afraid to share it and to show it? Think of all the millions of people he has reached. Maybe some of the ones that have laughed at him are some of the ones that have pulled their Bible out to look up the scripture he would have wrote on his face.


Check out this chart that I found interesting. Notice the increase in google searches for Tebow just in 2011??? He is reaching someone.

Why can't I be more like him? Why can't I walk around with John 3:16 on my face and not be ashamed? I commend him so much on all that he does for God. He is a true example of a child of God. He loves the Lord and is NOT afraid to get on bended knee in front of millions. He thanks God in the good times and the bad.



Most of you that know me know I'm not this huge football fan. I have never understood the game. Thankfully, Kyle has taught me some about it... so now I get more into it... as long as he's around :)!! Hard not to get in the football spirit when he's jumping up and down and yelling at the television. With that being said, I am a Tebow fan. I don't know Tebow and I don't know anything about him except one thing.... he is a Follower of Christ and absolutely doesn't mind sharing that. I just had to share this with you all :)!!!

Are you a Fan or A Follower of Jesus Christ??


**** PS: I am watching August Rush. It is very good right!! It would have to be for me to be up at 10:41 PM while everyone else is asleep. Kman was his usual night owl self and just dosed off about 30 minutes ago. Kyle was super sleepy, so I sent him on to bed with Bug. Kman is snoring away beside me on the couch. I actually cooked (started) supper tonight and Kyle finished it.... Mom and I started practicing for the 5K run that's in about 8 or 9 weeks. Couch to 5K week 1 day 1 complete :)!! Just have to keep practicing. My side hurt incredibly bad tonight, so I did more walking than running :( But will get there!! Put me some new running shoes in a shopping cart tonight... just have to show them to KC to see what he thinks. I'm excited :)!!!

So anyway... Great Monday.... looking forward to Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment