Monday, May 7, 2012

Dance Recital & Heidi's 1st Field Day

I finally uploaded the pictures off my camera :)!! Found the chord!! YAY! haha!
It just takes forever for a video to upload now for some reason?  Heidi has come a VERY long way from last years dance recital to this year.  She enjoyed every bit of it so much.  She got on that stage and smiled her heart out... you'd never known she cried like a baby at last years parent day when I got to watch :)!!









 I really wish the videos would upload.  Their dances were Sooooo stinking cute. 

My sweet Heidi was in the Sack Race and Shuttle Run.  It is soooo surreal to me that this time last year I was very much dreading her starting Kindergarten and here we are already a year later and she's almost a 1st grader.  Wow!  Wow! Wow! 

She had a lot of fun at Field Day :) and she did sooooo stinking good.  I wish her Daddy could have been here to watch :*(!  Seems he is missing so much this time, but that's the thing about living the offshore life.... sometimes you'll hit everything just right and sometimes you won't.  He was most definitely here in heart. 



Even Kman got to come enjoy the

show.  I didn't want to bring Soph too.  Karter and Heidi stayed with KyKy the rest of the day and I knew all 3 didn't need to stay with him.... and she would have SCREAMED going to daycare after being with all of us... and I didn't want to do that to that baby girl :(!!  But Kman absolutely enjoyed it! 

 I love this picture of Karter and Papa :)!!


 Heidi and her friend Abbie Grace were partners in the sack race.  And see beautiful Mrs. Hightower in the background giving them their pep talk :)!!  Notice the sacks?  When I was in school our field day sack races consisted of croker (sp?) sacks with no handles... just a fend for yourself and find the best grip that you can haha.  They have come along way since then.






I Love Love Love this picture of Mom, Heidi, Dad, Karter, Tyler, and Yana walking... they had no clue I snapped a picture.

 See how dirty my foot got walking to the field day field?!!?! haha.... very wet grass.


Anyway.... I was sooooo very proud of my baby girl. 

Not long before school is out for the summer :)!!!

1 comment: