Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day 2012


What a blessing it is to be Heidi, Karter, and Sophie's mom :)!! And I am not exagerating when I say that I feel soooo overwhelmingly thankful to be their Mommy! 

Yes they are 3 wild indians :)!!! But each day we are making new memories.  Some days of course are better than others, but we (I) try to make the best of each day. 

When God first blessed me to become a Mommy May 1, 2006, I cannot describe the feeling that I felt.  My dream had finally come true.  I do NOT take being a mother lightly :)!! Not everyone is as blessed to be able to have children, so I try to daily keep that in my mind.  Especially when mine seem to be trying their hardest to drive me CRAZY!!  Either way.... being a mother is the most remarkable, exciting, loving, hard, upsetting, rewarding privelege there is.



We started the day of course at church and ended the day at church... how nice :)!! 

After church we went to my moms house for lunch.  I also need to say that I am very blessed to have a wonderful mother!  I am so thankful that she is my mom and I know she is with me each and everyday.  I can always count on her to be by myside (may not be on time though LOL)... had to throw that in there mom :)!!  My mom is a fabulous grandmother.  There aren't too many days that go by that she doesn't see our precious children.  They love their Babee!!

Anyway... after lunch we just hung out... and we could hear a storm coming, so we went on a little 4wheeler ride :)!! 



We hung out at Moms for a good bit and then headed to my dads to see my wonderful Step Mom :)!!  I am so thankful that God put her in my life. 

LOL Heidi drew a picture of Me for  Mothers Day :)!!  I love seeing her image of ME.... ya know?? Like through her eyes.




Okay.... i know it's hard to see this next one because it's sideways, but the kids and I made these Sunday Morning.  Instead of Sunday School moms and their preschoolers had Muffins For Moms... I love that time :)!!  Anyway.... Kmans is the first one... I joke saying his petals are just falling off the flower :)!)! Sophie's is actually the middle one.... hers stood the best of all three... and Heidi Bug... well hers just didn't last long
 Okay so my FABULOUS hubby surprised me with this beautiful Sorrelli necklace.  He actually called me Saturday since I wouldn't be able to talk to him again until Sunday afternoon and sent me on a scavenger hunt to find it :)!! I was really impressed that he remembered Mothers Day before he left.  Pretty good fella!!! And I LOVE my surprise :)!!
After church Sunday night we went to Kyle's Mom to see her for Mothers Day :)!!  Which we go there most every Sunday night, so to the kiddos it was just our normal routine.  After we ate supper, Heidi Leigh was steadily doing what she does every 5 minutes.... cart wheel after cartwheel and hand stand after hand stand.
 HAHA This picture of Kman is funny to me.  Mostly because I can still go back to the exact conversation.  He was so serious on the way to church... had  his leg crossed and was very busy telling me about his Daddy being on a big boat and a big airplane.... his normal conversation, just this time it was much more serious to him *L*!

These 3 precious kiddos are so wonderful.... and I have a GREAT Mothers Day just being with them.

My Dad and Yana surprised me with this phrame :)!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!  Soooo special!

Karter Man got sick at school last Thursday, so I had the honor of staying home with him for most of the day.  We even got to pick Heidi up from school.  After school we got Snow Cone treats :)!! 

Mrs. Hightower is a WONDERFUL Kindergarten teacher.  Her class made us moms these beautiful flower pots with a very pretty flower in it.  I LOVE them. 






So as you can see..... my Mothers Day was wonderful.  I sincerely hope that yours was too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment