Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Heidi Turns 6!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!

You are 6 years old today :)!! Wow!!  I was sooo very young 6 years ago :) But I could hardly wait any longer to become a Mommy.  Having you join mine and your Daddy's life forever changed us.  In an instant and a blink of an eye I was soooo in love with you.  You were everything I ever dreamed of having.  To have been such a fussy baby and big time Momma's girl, you have very much turned into a very beautiful, smart, shy, good hearted little girl.  You are honestly the child that every parent dreams of having. 

You were "due" on April 26th (Your Nana's Birthday) :)!!! But you decided to bake a little longer... but I am glad.  May 1st seems to suit you pretty good :)!!

Some things about you right now: 

*Your speech is 100% better than it was a year ago. 
* You are very much into fashion
* You love Mexican Food (Rice and Beans)
* You have a beautiful singing voice
*You are still so very bashful
* You are not a fan of chocolate
* Thankfully you aren't a very picky eater.
*Your two front top teeth are still missing:) but your bottom two front ones are finally growing back.
*You are the best big sister ever
*Your favorite color is pink/blue
* You do cartwheels constantly :)!!
* You are very much an animal lover.  I tell you all the time that you would be a great Vet.
* You still sleep with me and your Daddy
* You tan the easiest of any human being I know.

HAHA SORRY... I FELL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT WHILE BLOGGING.  SO THAT'LL EXPLAIN THE PRESENT TENSE AND THEN PAST *l*!

 

I really try to make sure our children have at least 1 day out of the year that is extra special and ALL About them... and that's their birthdays.  I feel like they have to share the attention all year long, so the least I can do is make sure they always know they are special. 

Heidi has been wanting to go to a store called, Justice, in the mall for some time now.  "All" of her friends wear clothes from there but her.  Well my sweet friend, Beth, (her daughter is in Heidi's class and one of the ones Heidi talks about *L*) gave me some coupons for there.... and well that's when I got the bright idea.  We would go to Justice and to eat anywhere she wanted to eat.  Well Toys R Us' birthday club sent her a $3 off card in the mail, so she wanted to go their too :)!!  She said she has never been!?!?! Kyle nor I could remember if she had or not?!?!  So anyway we had a wonderful evening.  Dad and Yana kept the babies and TW met us and rode with us. 

We ate at this amazing Mexican restaraunt (per Heidi's choice hehe) called La Parillas.... omg I highly recommend it!!! We made our way to Justice (which by the way is a very expensive children's store.... so i'm thinking we won't be making a lot of trips there :) ), Toys R Us and then got some yummy Chill Yogurt for the ride home.

Here are some pictures of our fun night:







:) I had a local florist take Heidi this cute stuffed animal and balloon to school.

How delish does this look??? Now listen.... I'm the type that does not venture out.  I get the same stuff most every where I go.... especially Mexican.  But this place had these beautiful pictures in their menus :) so I ventured out and got a burrito.  Can you say FAN-TASTIC?!?!?!

I had to get a picture of my yummy Chill too..... cheese cake, strawberry cheese cake, and Carmel Cookie.







For school of course I made cupcakes for her to take for the entire class :)!!  Strawberry..... her favorite.  Her Papa and Nana came and got her and took her to Hardee's for breakfast :)!!! (Her Favorite)..... ANDDDDDDD she got a very special phone call from her sweet Daddy.  He was soooo very sad that he wasn't able to be here on her birthday.  It made her day to hear his voice.





The store she has been begging to go to.....
  :) So Heidi really wanted to buy this new pregnant barbie.  So this is what she bought with her $3 off and her birthday money.  She did it with no fuss :)!!
 Heidi's VERY special friends that we carpool to dance sent her this birthday video.  She was grinning from ear to ear (as we all were) when we got it.  Is it not the sweetest thing ever??

2 birthdays down and 1 to go and 3 parties to go :)!! We'll get there.

If every child I had could be as wonderful as Heidi, I'm not kidding.... I would want one every year.  I loveeeeee being pregnant.... but "sweet" Soph has done me in *L*! 

Heidi is my angel..... I had 3 amazing years with just her before her brother came along and quickly there after her sister.  I know that's why God allowed us to just have her for those 3 years.... He of course new what was ahead :)!!  I took her everywhere.  I didn't go many places that she couldn't go.  If I had a baby shower, she went too.  She sleeps in the middle, she does it all.  God knew exactly what He was doing when he gave her to us. 

I LOVE YOU HEIDI LEIGH COLQUETT!!
MAY 1, 2006
8 LBS 6 OZ 11:57 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment