Sunday, May 6, 2012

We Really Grew Up Together....

Okay so of course I started this post the other night and fell asleep *L*!!  Seems to be the story lately huh? 

Anyway.... my sweet coworker is getting married soon and has been asking me all sorts of questions about just random wedding things.... so I told her I'd bring her my wedding "box".  It has been YEARS since I have gone through that box.... and how neat to look back on everything :)!!  Kyle and I were such babies it seems in these pictures.  Which we were just kids when we got married.... 19 and 20.  But at the time we were such "adults" so we thought. 

There was one album in the  box that really didn't go.... it just had lots of random pictures of us... we dated 4 years before we got married... so I mean we really did almost grow up together :)!!

Thought I would share some of the pictures with you..... me and MY BEST FRIEND :)



Notice the heading of The Opp News Article :)???  We really were High School Sweethearts.

Okay this next picture is a picture of my actual bouquet from the wedding and my garter.  My mom had some cloth for me for parties and anyway we went to get it (same day we went through "the box") and this was just sitting there.  How ironic?




This was us babysitting Hank.... he was born 5 months before Heidi was.... we were just seeing how it would go *L*!!



Okay.... this letter was the letter that I wrote and read to Kyle right before Dad and I walked down the aisle.  The doors opened, we stepped in and the recording started :)!






This was Kyle's dog, Lloyd Christmas Colquett :)











Just a little glimpse of my wedding notebook....




He truly is my best friend and I am so thankful that God prepared and planned for us to be together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment