Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Day in A Moms Shoes

I wonder if I will ever figure this new blog layout out? *L*!!  I am sooooo computer illiterate.

Anyway.... I thought I would start the blog with a video of Kman at his 3 year check up.  As I sat there with him, I could just see his Daddy gleaming off him.  He is every bit of his Daddy.  Opening and closing the garbage can, plundering, looking out the door, etc.  So I had to get a video of it to show Kyle.  It is rather funny to me.

So this past Saturday we had fun by the pool for our nieces birthday party.  After that party, we went to Papa and Nana's to swim some more :)!! And after that we went to my aunts for a family "breakfast" supper.

Here are the "twins" (cousins)..... Frazier and Sophie.  They are 3 days apart and it is so neat watching them interact together.


Heidi's hand stands are getting better and better :)!

MeMe brought Shelly Kate and Miley Grace over to Papa and Nana's to swim too. 


The water was a little too cold for Little Diva :)!


This was Saturday night.... the babies fell asleep on the way to my aunts house (which I figured after a full day of swimming and playing in the sun)..... and they slept the entire time we were there.  I told my family that they would be very restless when we got home... and I was so right :)!!  Took them until right at midnight to settle down.  And then Karter was up bright and early at 545.

See Charlie, Tyler's Little Pooch, sitting with Kman?

This was them sleeping at my aunts.... soooo peaceful. 

Okay so in case you didn't know, I am NOT an animal person.  It's not that I don't like them, I just like to look at them.  The smell and hairs kinda freak me out for whatever reason.  So anyway... on our way home from my aunts Charlie thought he had to sit in my lap :)!! My brother thought this was by all means a kodak moment hehe.


HAHA My kind of girl.... getting her tan on!!!  (yes there was sun screen involved)

I absolutely LOVE this picture of Little Tiny.  She stayed real close to the food and drinks at Shelly Kate's party.




That afternoon we enjoyed a snow biz.  Just good summer time something to cool you off thing!


HAHA A little out of order.... but this is one night last week when I had just gotten the babies to sleep.  Sweet huh??

I'm telling you.... they stick together....

Now you know you can't help but smile when you see this picture :)!


And this is more like the way things are pretty regular at The Colquett House :)!

I can't believe this picture is crooked :( It wasn't crooked when it was uploaded.... anyway we made Heidi's school yearbook :)!!

Here's my Doll Baby before school earlier this week :)!

Okay.... something sad happened..... our last hamster died.  Which is still a mystery.  It was inside, had food and water.  So wonder how it died??? Sadly none of the hamsters made it a month at our house.  Sooooo Sunday afternoon before the storm came through, Heidi and I had a little funeral for the little fella in our pet cemetery. 



HAHA On the way to the burial site my helper dropped the blooming cage *L*!! We were soooo silly and giddy thinking the bottom was going to drop out any minute and here we were buring a hamster in our Sunday clothes *L*! But we got it taken care of :)!!
Okidoki.... Kman's 3 year check up.....

He did soooo great.  He said that Dr E was his friend *L*!!  He weighed 29 lbs and was 3 ft tall.  So he's in the 30th% on weight and 90th% on height. 



And of course he got a popcycle after :)!


After his appt we got Heidi from dance and then met mom and my little bro at David's Catfish for some yummy supper.




HAHA Okay... I know I skip around a lot but I just can't help it.... okay you see this picture is of a corner basically... well Soph starting crying one night last week... anyway I went in there and she had fallen off and was STUCK in this corner.  She was soooo mad *L*!

My silly Little Boy :)!




HAHA Sooooo on the way to get Karter for his DR appt I had to stop to get gas in the car.  Well you know we sold my bus so we've been riding around on Kyle's work car until we find something else.  Anyway I could not seem to get the gas thing open.. I tried and tried and tried and I was thinking... omg this car is already defective *L*!  Well finally I was able to pry it open some... to find one of my precious kiddos somehow jammed a comb in it?!?!?!?!?

This was as far as I could get it open *L*!! My Daddy came over though that night and got the comb out.

Sooooo Sunday morning before church, I was in the bathroom about to get a shower when little miss came in there to show me her hair.  BLUE PAINT!!! OMG!?!?!?!? SO off to the living room I came to find Karter standing at his grill and as soon as he saw me he said, "We just cookin' Mommy".... I couldn't help but smile and laugh when i saw the blue paint ALL over the grill, his hair, her hair, their clothes, the floor.  OH MY!!!  Thank goodness they woke up early that morning.... Had to stick their heads under the kitchen sink and stuck the grill outside.... I'd have to clean it later :)!

Oh the memories right??

Anyway.... Monday Night we were outside playing and Kman ran inside and was playing with Me and Soph and he locked us out.... well funny thing is.... for some reason he was having a hard time unlocking it so we could get in *L*!!  WE Finally got in.

You can still see some blue paint at the tip of that pretty blonde pony tail.



"Look Mommy"!!!! HAHA!
And somehow... there magically appeared blue paint "Splattered" in the bathtub!?!?!?!  It literally looked like someone splattered painted in there.


This was our yummy supper one night this week.... looks great huh??? I love me some broccoli :)!

Since I started you with a video I thought I would end with one too :)!! I LOVE Sophie's face in this..... cracks me up every time!!

Anyway.... HAPPY THURSDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment