Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kindergarten Is Officially Over

Gosh I can hardly believe I officially have a 1st grader! Wow! Sooo hard to grasp. I'm telling you..... Since we had children each day seems to get faster and faster.

As I am sitting here rocking the babies, I can't help but think how they'll be in the same boat sooner than later. Heidi was just 2 & 3 years old and I was rocking her.

I asked Heidi this afternoon if Kindergarten was hard or easy and she said, "it was HARD"! Haha! Wonder what she'll say about 1st grade ?!?

I will FOREVER Be grateful that she had Mrs. Hightower for her first teacher. Kindergarten teachers form the foundation for our kids future. I believe that with all my heart. And Heidi had a wonderful one :-).

Anyway I am sure she'll very much enjoy her summer off!

No comments:

Post a Comment