Monday, May 21, 2012

Karter's 3rd Birthday

So we were finally able to celebrate Kman's 3rd birthday :)!!  Planning it was lots of fun and I think the party itself turned out to be a great success.  I hope you enjoy seeing pictures of our fun Saturday :)!




I had the stop light idea just last week... I was cutting up card board (I do LOTS with cardboard for parties)... and anyway was going to throw these little pieces away and they were the perfect size for stop lights :)!! 
 As you can tell with the little white streaks *L* I had some little helping hands when I was painting this one.

 Kyle hung this stop light by the mailbox :)

 Kyro putting the last touches on :)
 Super cute apron MeMe got for Karter so of course it worked perfect for the party.

 The party favors were Cars cups :)!! I like to try to give useful gifts as party favors.
 One of the table decorations :)



 Tire Donuts :)
 Oh my gosh I loved loved loved his cake.  It turned out perfect!!!!  Just how I imagined :)!!







 He was so excited that it was his party :)!!!

 HAHA Sophie was pretty excited too!  She is still talking about "Karters birthday"











So his party turned out great :)!!! 1 party down..... 2 to go :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment