Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Alabama VS Ole Miss Game (Mine & Heidi's 1st)

 For Kyle's birthday I surprised him with tickets to the Alabama Vs Ole Miss game.  It was mine and Heidi's first AL game and we had the best time. 
 
I originally bought the tickets because I thought the game was at 1:00.  Turns out it was a TBA and was at 8:15 PM.  YIKES!  We got home at 3:30 Sunday morning *yawn*!!  But sweet Kyle let me and Heidi sleep on the way home :)!
 
Have to share this video of Sophie before we left Saturday.  She pays way too much attention to her sister :)!!
 
On our way :)!!!

Sophie spent the day with her Papa and I think she had a really good time :)!! Here are a couple pictures that he shared with me....
This one cracks me up.  Only takes a few quarters to entertain her LOL!!  This was at the Grocery Store with Papa LOL!
Heidi could not believe how much bigger than Troy it was :)!  She was in complete Awe!
This was us at "The Walk of Champions".  I have been to several Auburn games, so I was very familiar with Tiger Walk.... so this was a lot of fun for me and Heidi.


Getting the "University of Alabama" on the building, but you can hardly see it LOL!
The weather was iffy the entire time we were there.  While we were standing at the Walk it started raining.  Started off as a light sprinkle, then got heavier and heavier.  Thankfully it didn't last long and it brought a nice breeze after.  Kyle said the weather was absolutely wonderful for being at a ballgame.

There's ole Nick....



The rain didn't stop us from having fun :)! 
We even got to see Ole Miss pull up and watch them get off their buses.

So we got to the gate to find out that absolutely no backpacks are allowed.  So Kyle told us to go on in the stadium and he would take the backpack to the car and meet us inside.  Well we got in and we were seriously THE VERY TOP row!! I was so sad for him, but he actually really enjoyed the seats.  He said they were the best seats because he could stand up, we didn't have to skoot by anyone to get out and we could see perfectly.

Thought I would share his sweet text with the World :)!!! 

This was Ole Miss warming up....

 
You must watch all the videos :)!! The band is AMAZING!!!  You know it takes a lot of talent to be a part of the band.  But there is one video where I got Heidi dancing in it.


Before my phone died Heidi got a hold of it and did a little photography.





 
Both of our phones died, so we weren't able to get pictures of anything else.  Heidi fell asleep in the 3rd quarter... and it was so cute watching her Daddy tote her back to the car. 
 
Anyway we had a fabulous time and hope that we can take many many more trips in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment