Thursday, January 31, 2013

Going Through Kyle's Phone Pictures......

 Yesterday during the storm that rolled through our internet was messed up for a little while.  Kyle needed to order something online & was going to pay through paypal, but he couldn't figure it out LOL..... so I had to do it.  When I got finished I started going through all of his pictures on his phone and just reminiscing.

This is one of Sophie and her friend, Evan, at church.  Evan had played so hard until he literally lay down just like that and fell asleep.  It was so cute because Sophie would go lay beside him and just stare.


 One of our many trips to Lowe's......
 The only AL game we went to this year..... and it rained :)......
 LOVE my Heidi Bug.....
 This was at Wonder Works this past summer when we went to the  beach.  I was laying on a bed of nails.


 My sweet girls.....

 Sweet Karter Man.....
 This baby girl stole my heart before she even got here.  I am so thankful for her.

 Karter looks so young to me here...... maybe it's the long hair?
 Heidi's hunting trip with her Daddy......
 These two are so close.  They may fight constantly, but the thought of Karter starting Preschool in the fall without her makes me enjoy these days that much more.
 At my friend, Lindsay's, wedding....
 HAHA one of the times Heidi dressed me up when we were playing.
 Our trip to Disney......

 The homecoming parade...... I'm seeing a pattern here.  Sophie always has me hold her.  She is even sitting in my lap as I type this.  She is like a leech.  I can't seem to peel her off.
 One Sunday in church probably 1 1/2 years ago. 
This is why I love taking pictures so much.  I love looking back and seeing how everyone has changed.  Plus each picture takes you back to that particular moment.  Love my little family so much :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment