Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Days Go By.......

 It is amazing to me how fast days go by.  Before we know it summer will be over and school will be back in full force. 

We are trying to enjoy each and every day of summer.  I am still haunted by the summer we had a couple years ago when it rained ALL SUMMER!  It was miserable!  Thankfully this summer has so far been absolutely gorgeous. 

This little DiVa is something else......
 ..... they LOVE wearing my shoes, but ordinarily do not wear them outside.  I spotted her in one of her favorite dresses wearing some stiletto's and checking on the rabbit and chickens.  I couldn't help but get a picture. 
 Before Kyle left I got the kids to make him a Father's Day card to stick in his bag :)....

 Heidi likes to talk Sophie into dressing in Karter's clothes and Karter into Sophie's clothes.  I was busy outside and they walked outside each dressed like the other.  Bless him.... he wouldn't let me get a picture.  Sophie could care less :).....

A sprinkler,a trampoline, and a beautiful day is always so much fun.
 Kayla and the kids came over the other day/night.  They all had fun testing out her new Selfie Stick.....

 I loved finding these sweet gems on my phone......



We have had LOTS of pool time :)!
 A couple Saturdays ago Heidi had a friends birthday party.  Karter and Sophie stayed with MeMe while I took Heidi.  They usually go with us (when their Daddy is away), but since she offered to keep them I thought it would be nice to let Heidi have her own fun :).  Anyway, I get there and I was the only parent that stayed.   

Am I really that parent?  

I just have not ever been comfortable leaving them at any party by themselves.  I'm not sure why?  I just like to be there. I think I have a fear that something may happen and I won't be there. Thankfully a few other parents ended up coming and staying. 

MeMe sent me this :)! Kman fell asleep and Sophie said she needed to lay beside him and check on him :).
 Yesterday we went swimming at my dad and Yana's.  It was a pleasant surprise when we got there and my aunt was there with my cousin's children.  Leah is usually super duper shy and doesn't say a word.  She still didn't say much, but I did talk her into jumping to me in the pool :).  Made me so happy......
 My photographer queen always has cute surprises for me on my phone....
Last night after supper we went to Moms to hang out.  We decided to go on a long golf cart ride and let the kiddos take turns driving.  We had so much fun.  I am very thankful for all of these moments and memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment