Friday, June 12, 2015

VBS Journey Off the Maps

 This week has been a fun and tiring week as it always is the week of vbs.  BUT I LOVE IT!  I love all the chaos and having 16-18 3year olds in one room each night.  

Heidi, Karter, & Sophie have had the best time.  They have learned so much and not only that, they have got to be with their friends every day this week.

I am thankful for sweet teachers to send me pictures of them.









I was just thinking about these 3 this morning and thanking God for allowing me to be their mother.  Such a blessing.

Sophie and her good pal, Evan.

Best friends.

Love this picture Yana sent me of them being silly in crafts.

 ....Heidi looking all studious :)....


Evan was reading the Bible and Sophie was taking notes.



 They talked about Daniel and the Lion and made lions in crafts that night.


Sophie's teacher, Mrs. Stacy, sent me this video of her last night..... made me laugh.  




Tonight is family fun night.  I am excited to watch what all they have learned this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment