Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fun Few Days: Kman Sleepover, Girls Day, Swim Day

 Karter has missed his friends so much since school has been out.  He has talked about Kade almost everyday.  It was a sweet surprise when Kade's mom asked if Karter wanted to spend the night Thursday night after VBS.  He counted down the days until it was finally Thursday

He had a great time :) I was thankful that Amy sent me several pictures :). 

Their mataching PJs :)!


Karter stayed with Kade and Sophie stayed with Babee.  She had been asking and since Mom is off on Fridays it worked out.  I am glad they all have such a close relationship with their grandparents.  As much as I want them under my wing all the time, I don't want to deprive them of time spent with their grandparents.  These are moments and memories that they'll always remember. 

Mom sent me this on snap chat.  I asked her if she missed me and Sophie mouthed, "NO".  Mama laughed and said, "Not even a little?".... she said Sophie smiled and said, "Tell Mama a little bit".  It was like she wanted to tell me something to hush me up :-)!
 Since Karter was with Kade, us girls rode to Enterprise to get pedicures :)!

These guys were tired after their fun trip to the park.
 Sophie thought we just had to go by and get some yogurt :)..... I was glad she wanted it.  It was very good.  It has been a while since I had any.
 Friday night was Family Night at VBS.  All of the kids did such a good job.  We are in need of a new video camera.  For some reason ours will only record a few minutes (on a new disc) and then tell you the disc is full.  I have been having to record some on my "real" camera and try to take pictures and honestly, it is a nightmare.  In the video you can see the pause where I snapped a picture.  I finally quit recording with my camera and started using my phone.  Anyway, I said all that to say I have not uploaded those pictures yet.  :).... so I have just the ones from my phone for this post.

 My friend, Meredith, sent me these of Sophie.....

I love this picture of Kman that I was tagged in.
 Once all the singing was over we enjoyed a very nice and yummy catfish dinner.  

Saturday we spent the day at Mama's.  I took the slip-n-slide for the kiddos to play on :).....
 .... Sunday after church we had a family reunion.  Being with family is one of my most favorite things.  I love having a close family.

Sophie LOVES Aunt Mandy......

I snapped this of Uncle Bruce with his granddaughters, Amelia & Mamie.
 Yesterday morning Karter & Sophie had to get fillings.  I was a NERVOUS wreck.  I'm not sure how Kyle always lucks up and is at work when this happens.  Karter is wonderful at the dentist.... even for fillings.  Sophie is usually a nightmare for a filling.  The past two times we have been she wouldn't let them do it.  PRAISE THE LORD she let them do one yesterday.  I was so proud of her :)!!! 
 They wanted Taco Bell for lunch :).....
 After lunch we headed to Kyle's Moms to swim.  We stayed there.... ALL DAY!!  They had no desire to stop swimming :)! 
I saw a neat quote yesterday that just made perfect sense......

The tan lines may fade, but the memories will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment