Friday, December 10, 2010

Almost the weekend.....


Well last night was my work Christmas Party. Usually we just go, hang out, eat.... someone gives a small speech and you go home. Well this year they decided to "spruce" it up a bit. It was really a lot of fun! We played a couple games.... the first being John, our CFO, pulled a number out of the bag.... no kidding (and the chances of this happening were so slim because our "numbers" are like never called for anything) was Kyle's number! So he got to go up and choose out of like 4 gifts which one he wanted. Well the above picture is what we won :)!! We were so excited. As you know, we won the Weber charcoal grill at his work party... and we needed a grill so badly. Our gas grill "died" on us! So we were so very thankful for this one! The second game we played was where we all stood in a circle and everyone had an ornament. Brett read a store about the "Right" family and everytime he said right or left you passed the ornament.... so that was pretty fun too!

I found this picture on my phone and thought I would share :)!

Here are my girls!!!! This was Wednesday morning waking up.... how sweet??

Well today is Friday (2:26 am to be exact). That means this is the last day of my vacation. I am so very sad about that. Heidi actually cried yesterday when I told her that we had to go back to work and school Monday. I was telling Kyle tonight that it is just really nice being home... especially if you have a rough night you don't have to worry about getting up so early to still get ready for work, rush the kids getting them ready and everything else loaded. I can just kind of "chill" in my PJs for a while and then get dressed. Oh well!! Maybe one day I'll get to do that.

I was talking to Heidi about starting Kindergarten and how she can't skip school once she starts "BIG" school. And she almost immediately said "Only when you don't have to go to work?" but I reassured her that I would take my vacation days when she didn't have school so that she could be here too!

Anyway.... I guess Sophie and I are going to Destin in a few hours to hopefully finish up Christmas shopping. I really don't want to go because I want to spend all day with the kids since it is MY last day.... but I have no other choice but to go if I want to finish in Destin. Saturday we have a birthday party at 2... and I know we couldn't be back by then.... and next Saturday starts Christmas with The Wyatts... and one of the gifts I need to buy is for that Christmas. But maybe with it just being us two going we will be able to get it done fast and be able to get back quickly. Tyler is staying with us again tonight so he'll stay here with Heidi and Karter.

Have a great weekend everyone :)!! 15 days until Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment