Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Family Pictures

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our internet has been down since Saturday. Centurytel finally fixed it yesterday. That's why I haven't already blogged :)! AND I almost had a blog complete this morning (I worked on it while I blow dried my hair) and anyway when I got back from changing Sophie's diaper, the entire bag of pretzels was poured in my bedroom floor, smashed, thrown, and crumbled.... AND my PRECIOUS 4 year old had the computer and exited out of what I worked on!! So that's why there hasn't been a blog..... sorry!


Last week was very enjoyable for me. The kids and I were able to hang out and actually enjoy each day. Friday Ryler came and kept K & H while Soph and I finished majority of the Christmas shopping. That was tiring! We went to Destin.... left at 8:45 and got back around 4 ish... then had our Sunday School party at 6:00!! So it was a go go day.


My little "Karter Tornado" decided to make a HUGE mess before Sophie and I left. That's rubberbands and some small styro phone (sp?) balls from their vacuum set. He had absolutely NO fear! He'll do whatever he isn't supposed to do and say "No, No, No" while doing it.... and normally does it with a smile!



I love this picture of Sophie!!


Saturday afternoon we went to our friends, Meredith and Gregg's, house for their daughter's first birthday.


Gregg and Meredith have a huge yard.... so everyone enjoyed running and playing outside.


The birthday girls parents :)!


Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Sophie??? She is the sweetest, most loving little thing ever!


Sophie girl scootin' all around!





She loves sitting in the highchair! This was her first time.


As you already know, Kyle won a grill at MY work party... it's the one on the left :)!! So of course he was super anxious to use it this weekend.... so he and Heidi were outside grilling porkchops and building a fire.


After supper we took Sophie to my dad and Yana's house and we took H & K to Bethlehem Drive.


My beautiful trio Sunday morning! I didn't realize how well they matched until these pictures :)!



HAHA.... okay so the warning label on the back of the dish liquid that say, "Do not use in automatic dishwasher" is obviously there for a reason!! Even if you only put a small amount! Heidi thought it was pretty cool... she was skating all around the kitchen *L*!

Earlier in the week Kyle's mom told us that she wanted us at her house after church Sunday night to eat, take family pictures, and she had us a surprise. Well if you know Kyle at all, you know how he is about presents and surprises. He can't stand not knowing! He'll drive you crazy trying to figure out what the surprise is.... OR if he knows a surprise for you, he can't stand not hinting around enough until you figure it out. Although he shook every box at his moms, he didn't figure out what she had for us :)!!! (you'll see below)!

Here's our most recent Family Portrait!! I am very proud of it.







Karter got ahold of Mimi's thing that stores music (haha the "actual name" has slipped my mind). It was so funny watching him trying to figure it out.



SURPRISE!!!!!

Matching family pajamas!

I LOVE them!! I have always wanted matching family pjs for Christmas. I was sooo excited and Kyle was actually excited too!! He was the first one to put his on!!








HAHA Karter got a little preoccupied with his sock!!







I thought this was a beautiful picture of Shelly Kate!


Sophie's class at Kids World. Teachers:Mrs Anita and Mrs Lori!
L-R: not sure who that is, Drake, Ryan, Sophie, Caroline, Sterlin, and I forget her name.

Miss Hayley LOVES Sophie!! And I know Sophie loves her too :)!

Heidi Leigh's preschool class..... teacher is Mrs Angie...
Front L-R: Kinley, Trey, Abi, Malachi, Sara Catherine, Cameron
Back L-R: Reese, Cuba, idk?, Oki, Hank, Heidi, Reeve

Karter's class... teachers are Mrs Jennifer and Miss Haley
L-R: Georgia, Brody, Cassady, Stephanie, Clay, Shayna Grey, Idk, Karter, Emory, Emaline, and Luke

More PJ pictures :)!! The kids LOVE playing with Uncle Kyle!!

Tyler got an I phone this weekend... and anyway he took these with it. I am amazed at how great the pictures are!!





This is a video of Heidi practicing her cheer stunts!!


Well.... hopefully the next post won't be too far away!! Karter has been sick all week... ran fever for 3 days now... so i guess my "fixing" him isn't working.... so I'm going to take him to the doctor tomorrow. Thankfully Tyler is home on Christmas break, so he has been kind enough to cut his sleeping late mornings short... and watching Karter for me. He is a WONDERFUL brother and uncle!! I appreciate him so very much!

We also have a Christmas party tomorrow morning at work, Christmas party tomorrow night, going to his Aunt and Uncle's for Christmas Friday night, a birthday party Saturday morning, Christmas for the "Wyatt" family, and Kyle has a Sunday School party Saturday night. So busy busy!! Tyler and my mom are taking Heidi to see Tangled tomorrow night. She is very excited.

Anyway..... good night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment