Thursday, December 23, 2010

The pictures I promised......

I'll start off by saying Thankfully Sophie is better!! I have never seen a baby that sick. Yesterday was the first day that she didn't run fever. So her brother and sister were able to be around her. The separation thing about drove me crazy.

She was finally able to start drinking formula yesterday too. She's only drinking about 2-3oz at a time. I guess because she went for 2 days only drinking Pedialyte.

Anyway..... thankfully everyone is well.... I have majority of my presents wrapped and under the tree..... but unfortunately there are only like 5 presents that have bows :( I just ran out of time this year. Usually I have my gifts wrapped... with pretty ribbon bows.... etc.... but they are just lucky to be wrapped this year.

Tyler took this picture of Heidi one night a few weeks ago when she stayed with them.


These were taken this past Saturday at the Wyatt Family Christmas. This was the day Sophie really started feeling bad and actually started the fever that night.

Sophie and Frazier.


Karter and Papa


Heidi's gift..... chest full of dress up clothes. She loves it!!





Grandmama and Rylan


You can tell Sophie doesn't feel well.


Karter and Dylan playing with Karter's new toy.


Me and Sophie girl


Aunt Kathy, Grandmama, Frazier, and Rylan and then Karter and Nana





Then they pulled out twister.... they wanted Kyle to play, but he had already left to go to a Sunday School party.


I had to stay home with Sophie Tuesday because of her having rsv. I have never seen a baby as sick as she was. That was awful and pitiful. The picture on the right is a smile that I was able to squeeze out of her. Those were rare for about 4 days. Thankfully she feels much better! She still doesn't feel well, but she is better. Now Heidi is running fever! So it was the domino effect!



Monday night we had Family Night at church. It was fun... lots of activities for us to do.




Tuesday night was our Annual Friends Ornament Exchange party at Lindsay's house. That was nice getting to see everyone and catch up for a few minutes.


Ashton, Meredith, and me


FINALLY...... by Wednesday Sophie started feeling better.... this is more like my old Soph!!


Loving her some Oscar!! She stayed with Tyler and Mama all week... well besides Tuesday of course. I am so thankful that they were off to keep her... and Tyler kept Karter last week *L*!


FEVER FREE!!!!!




I was showing Mama and Tyler some things we got the children for Christmas.... it's all "hidden" in our closet..... shhhhhhhh.


YAY!! Sophie is laughing and cutting up.


Oh and then I had help wrapping presents. Heidi was with Meme at her work. She wanted to go over there and play with Aubrey (Boyington's daughter). So she did and then they went and ate supper with Jon Wesley, Leigh Ann, Shelly Kate, and Miley Grace. So while they were gone, Karter and I wrapped some presents.


Two pictures Leigh Ann sent me on my phone :)



Once they got home, Heidi had to help me wrap too! I still am not finished.


Last night we had to go to Gantt to eat supper and afterward run to JCPenney and to WalMart. So we didn't get home until 10:00. I didn't get to wrap :(..... I have to work today. Hoping to get off at lunch.... and we are supposed to have Christmas at Kyle's moms starting around 2ish. OMG How am I going to get it all done?? When??? Christmas is tomorrow!!! PLUS I have to wash clothes because the children have no Christmas clothes clean.... AND I still have to go by somewhere after work to pick up a gift.... AND go to the store since they'll be closed tomorrow. OKAY I'm getting a little stressed.

Anyway..... I will say this to end with. I walked out of WalMart with ONE plastic sack that cost me $58. NO KIDDING!!! It had formula, a hand held mirror because mine broke, medicine for Heidi, Hannah Montana Vitamins for Heidi, Cars Vitamins for Karter, Body Wash for the kids, and Kyle some razors. His razors are $15.97 for a pack of 4!!!! Unbelievable!! Tyler said no wonder.... look at the razor... of course he has the one that is on display with a spot light spinning around and around. I told Tyler I was going to buy Kyle the 12 pack of disposable ones for $2 and stick in his stocking *L*!

Anyway... Merry Christmas to All and to All a GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment