Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Wow!!! We had such a wonderful  weekend getaway for Memorial Day!  We packed up and headed south to spend the weekend.  The kids actually loved the beach.  I was very nervous about Sophie (Miss DrAmA) liking it or not, but she fell in love with the water and jumping the waves.  I was so thankful :)!!!  Not sure what I would do if we had a child that didn't like the beach LOL! 


The water was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Crystal Clear!!!  The sand on the other hand had sea weed all washed up :(!! It was dry thankfully, so it was easy to move, but still didn't make it seem as pretty. 

Anyway... thought I would share some pictures.  I have more on my phone (&FB) that I haven't uploaded on here yet... But I'll share those too.... had some good ones :)!! ENJOY!!




 Oh and if I had a penny for every cartwheel Heidi did, we would be millionaires!! 




























 I absolutely LOVE these 2 pictures of Karter Man.... :)!!! Brings a big smile to my face.







 Kyro flying a kite..... it just didn't work out so well *L*!!
 Oh and all Heidi talked about was she wanted to see Dolphins.... and guess what..... sure enough she was able to see LOTS of Dolphins not far from shore.














 When we got home Monday afternoon, the kids swam at MeMe's with Shelly Kate and Miley Grace :)!!






 Sophie is not patient..... she stands there and screams for you to "Catch Me Catch Me"!!

 And you know this baby girl isn't going to miss out on a snack *L*!!
So anyway.... as you can see our first beach trip for the summer was a success :)!!!

Hopefully there will be many more trips to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment