Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Housework & First Library Visit for Heidi

So I spend a lot of my day each day cleaning and washing and picking up. 
 
I have to sweep and mop our floors almost daily and I try to vacuum very regular too.  So yesterday I was vacuuming when Kyle called me.  So as I stepped outside to talk to him, the babies were "vacuuming"... and I came in to find that the sanitizer bottle was sucked up.  How about that?  Took me forever to get it out.  Of course Karter blamed Sophie and Sophie blamed Karter.
 
 I also iron a couple times a week.  The pile seriously seems to never go away.  Grows and grows and grows. 
 Today was a wonderful day for us.  We pretty much spent all day with Papa and Grandmama.  Papa watched the babies while I made copies at the school & then we all loaded up and he treated us to a delicious lunch at Cheeburger Cheeburger.  If you haven't eaten there and especially gotten a milkshake, you are seriously missing out!

On the way home, Sophie requested "Choo Choo" song... so of course I played it and she was trying to teach Papa some train moves.
 Thank goodness the babies wanted to stay with Papa while I got Heidi from school LOL!  No screaming and fighting in the school line today lol. 

Since we didn't have K & S with us, Heidi and I decided to stop by the Public Library :)!  Her first trip.  Since she is 6, we were able to get her a library card.  She thinks she is something else now :)!  Of course you know me... I had to take pictures.  A big event for our family hehe!
 (Oh and today was also red day at school.  Drug Free week)
 And the first book she chose :)!......
 And another picture with her card.  She even signed her name.
 We had such a wonderful fun filled day that someone crashed at like 715... no joke.

I am enjoying being at home though.  Especially when they crash at 715 and I can be okay with it and not feeling guilty like I had 0 time with them... ya know?  That definitely helps my guilty "spending time with them" feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment