Monday, October 22, 2012

Super Funny Worm & Gantt Lake :-)

My Dad has been building a pier at Yana's parents house in Gantt, so the kiddos and I rode up there a couple times this weekend.
Notice our little Bobcat girl had to wear her cheerleader top to support the cats LOL!
Love this picture of them looking for "sea shells" aka clams. HAHA
OMG No joke at one point I turned my head and saw Sophie pole dancing yet again. 
This was her several months back swinging around the pole at Benton's LOL! And then Friday.
My mom texted me Friday night and asked what we were doing and sometimes it's just easier for me to "show" her :)!! So this was us at that moment.
Saturday my mom, the babies, and I took off to Enterprise to go to this cool store we had seen on facebook.  It was the coolest store, The Dandelion Boutique.  Heidi didn't want to go.  She said she needed a break from her brother and sister LOL!  She didn't know I did too haha *JK*!  So she stayed with MeMe and went to the fair with her. 

It turned out that it was Enterprise's Downtown Fall Festival.  It was kind of neat, but unexpected.  Lots of different booth's set up and such.  After we went to the store and looked around, we went and ate at Cheeburger Cheeburger.  That was our first time :)!!! It was FABULOUS!!!!  The food was so yummy and oh my goodness the milkshakes were out of this world.  Mom got the Pumpkin Cheesecake and I got the Strawberry Cheesecake. 

As you can see, Soph stole mine for a while LOL!
The babies wanted to do this jumping house downtown sooooo badly.  So after we stood in line for about 20 minutes and got to their turn.... yep you guessed it.... they chickened out!

My beautiful mom and Sophie at Cheeburger  Cheeburger.  Sophie was hugging all on her and she actually told me to take a picture.
Once we got back to town, the babies and I headed back to Gantt to let the kiddos play with Frazier and see Papa.



Yep.... somehow I let the guys talk me into letting Karter get in the water with them.
He was freezing :)!
They even fed the fish cheerios :)!!! It was so cool for them to watch them come up and snatch a cheerio.

Aren't they so cute??? Could be twins.... 3 days apart :)!

This was them riding the jeep at our house earlier.  Fraz had to stop by to borrow some shoes :)!

I was so excited that MeMe kept me updated Saturday night by sending me pictures of the fun Heidi was having at the fair. 

Here she is with Aubrey :)!!! She loves Aubrey... that's for sure.


I kept trying to get a picture of Sophie to show you how precious she was.  I was doing so good yesterday morning getting me and everyone ready and then noticed on the way to church that I forgot Sophie's hairbow :-/. 

This is her after church paying on Nana's ipad in "The Zone".
Heidi and Papa... wonder what they are talking about :)?
Handsome Karter Man....
My no bow baby girl haha!

Okay.... so now about the worm. The FUNNIEST THING EVER happened before getting Heidi from school Friday. Karter and Sophie were checking out a worm on the doorstep and I could NOT resist. I scared Sophie sooooooooo bad!!!!!! Like she was up close to the worm and I just went up behind her and screamed.  She got soooo mad at me. I was laughing UNCONTROLLABLY!!! She was screaming and stomping and telling me wayyy off!!! HILARIOUS!!! Then no lie.... Looked back at the worm and we musta scared it too lol!!! It had POOPED!!!! EWWWWW!!!We scared the crap out of it baahaaa!!!!  Soooo funny (& you know I got pictures).
See how mad she was?


No comments:

Post a Comment