Sunday, October 14, 2012

Toothfairy, Soph Stories, Yard Work, & More....

Okay... so I have been a major slacker lately.  The reason?  Seems that way too often once I get a blog almost complete, it wipes the entire thing out.  It is so frustrating :(! Doesn't matter how often I save it.  But I miss it :( So maybe I can gain patience to not give up.  Lots of catching up for you.
 
Heidi had my phone one day and "drew me".  HAHA! Had to keep this as a keep sake of how she viewed me LOL!
 HAHA This was at Mellow Mushroom.  Soph was as usual, making friends with whomever she could.  She was talking to the lady in the booth behind us.  This was after she couldn't seem to resist pulling one of the ladies curls.
 Daddy and his girls at Mellow Mushroom.  Gosh he is such a cutie :)!
 Oh gosh.... My mom sent me a picture of Heidi in my old pageant dress.  My mom MADE this beautiful dress :)!  How cool??  I should have found a picture of me in it and compared.
 So Heidi lost another tooth a few weeks back.  The toothfairy was so awesome!  She left a trail of fairy dust :)!


 This past time Kyle was home he didn't get home until midnight :(!  Because of the hurricane the month before, he had to go farther; therefore, delaying his travel home.  The kids were SO very excited when they woke up the next morning.
 HAHA Seriously this picture was NOT staged or tinkered with.  This was Sophie straight out of her bed to the kitchen one morning.  How stinking hilarious?
 And this is probably why.... this was one day as she napped.  I panicked for a moment because I couldn't find her....
 She somehow got under these pillows perfectly.  She sleeps so crazy.  She has to wiggly her way under all the covers, pillows, whatever.  So she seems to always wake up in a pool of sweat.
 BAAHAAA omg so one day in the school line Sophie was playing with Karter's DS.  Well she got tired of it so she gave it to me.  I noticed the pen to it was missing.  I asked her where it was she she said "I threw it out the window".  Well Kyle looked and said, "No she didn't".... haha then she told us again that she through it out the window.  He looked out, and somehow sure enough... she through it out her window all the way like in front of the front tire.  SO glad she got tired of playing it before the line starting moving.
 So 2 weeks ago tonight I gave my testimony at church :)!  Brother Garry had asked me to share it and I was a nervous wreck.  I am glad I did it.  I'm not sure if the sermon is still there, but it was at www.inobaptist.com .  A lot of our families & some friends came to support me.  When it was over, Kyles sweet Momma had them over and had all sorts of finger foods for us to all enjoy.  So thankful for such a wonderful mother in law.
 Kyle and I joke about our different projects everytime he is home.  This time we redid our flower beds and Karter's room.  I'll post pictures of his room soon, but for now... here are the beds.  We haven't decided what we are going to put in the big front one yet.
 Karter was trying to catch a frog.
 Can you see the frog?  Very well camoflauged.
 Empty bed :)!  So glad all the huge shrubs are gone.
 And we moved the Crape Myrtle that was in it to the fence.
 HAHA One of Our little "Helpers"....

 Mom and I also went to a painting class.  I missed the memo to wear old clothes LOL! So thankfully the teacher (1 of them anyway) had a scruntched up shirt in her car.  The wrinkles just about drove me crazy HAHA!

 So "Sweet" Sophie threw the top of a play wooden highchair to Heidi and it hit and cut her eye :(! It was so sad.  Heidi hurt so bad.  Kyle and I both were outside, so not really sure exactly what happened.  It bled and bled and bled and bled.  And of course it happened right before dance, so she missed it that night :(!! 
 The next morning.....
 Ahhhhh and Momma Mia got a hair cut :)!! Kyle calls it my "winter cut"... I always tend to grow it out and whack it off.
 I don't know what happened to the video, but I had a precious video of Sophie driving Karter CRAZY!  She kept calling him a "baby" in the grocery store and he insisted that he was NOT a baby.  Thought I would still share the pictures though :)!!  She LOVES to aggrevate him.

 HAHA And she is so proud of her tattoos.  I know my blog isn't sensored, so I have to say that for whatever reason she mostly calls them her "tit".  If we are talking about them, she will say tattoo, but if she just comes up with it she'll constantly rub it and say, "My tit gone???" We crack up laughing.
 Awwwww and here is my sweet little man before heading to the hunting club with his Daddy.
So anyway.  Sorry for the distance relationship lately :)!  Blogger just hasn't been a very good friend to me :)!! 

Hope you enjoyed the catch up blog.  Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment