Sunday, October 28, 2012

Park, Apple Dip Recipe, & A New Form of Discipline

 Last Wednesday we had a play date with our sweet friends Kayla and Brayden.  We had a picnic at the park and then let the kiddos play. 


 Notice they traded??? LOL

 She was taking a break and drinking her "diet coke".... what she requested at McDonald's LOL!
 And the back of Karter is the only picture he would let me take.  He does NOT like getting his picture made :-/
 Love this picture :).....
 We left the park in time to get Heidi Bug and Okiana from school :)!! When we got home guess what??? I got caught up on ALL the ironing :)!  Except I now have a new iron pile from the weekend wash haha!  See the clean bench? LOL
 So Thursday morning I thought I would get a picture of the kiddos to send to their daddy.  All was fine and Dandy until I hit the picture button.  This is a LIVE action of Sophie torturing poor Karter :(!! And sweet Heidi being clueless to what was going on.
 So Soph had already taken her pull up from the night off and was bare.  Of course I spanked her bare bottom and she could have cared less.  Sooooo had to come up with a new way of discipline.  One of my friends suggested Vinegar Spray.  They HATE it!  At first Sophie of course said, "Mmmm dat good".... but now that she has had MANY sprays, she hates it.  I just took a spray bottle and put 3/4 vinegar in it and 1/4 water.  If she bites, pinches, pulls hair, hits, or whatever.... she gets a squirt in her mouth.  Seems to be working okay so far.

Thursday was also camo day :)!! Who says camo can't be fashionable LOL?

 So while Heidi was at school, I wanted some apple dip bad.  It is so yummy.  Compliments of my wonderful mother in law.
Here is the recipe for the one I made:
 2 8oz cream cheese
1/2 cup light brown sugar
About a cup of finely chopped butterfingers (can use Heath Bar too)

Cream it all together :)! So yummy.

HAHA Here is a picture of Soph not wanting the spray.... (bless her sweet heart baaahaaa).
 I also was able to get everyone's names on their Halloween cup for Heidi's class.  :)!! Gonna fill them with candy and wrap them for her party. 
 Heidi and her precious friend, Presley.  I LOVE this picture of them :)!!  They are only a week apart and have practically grown up together between daycare, church, and school. 
We had a wonderful weekend :)!!  I finally found "THE BEDDING" for Heidi's room and ordered it last night.  I am so excited.  She wants it orange and pink stripes with peace signs mixed in.  Gonna be interesting no doubt, but I think we can pull it off. 

Decided to do away with the play room and turn it into Sophie's room.  So I guess we are just making changes all around :)!  Hopefully after getting the girls' situated we can start on our room. :-))!!!

Hopefully everyone will have a fun filled week.  We have a very busy week ahead.  Very excited about the Fall Festival Wednesday night :)!!

Keep your head high!! And give at least 3 people each day a compliment :)!!  Someone once told me that or I read it somewhere or something..... it really does make you feel better to know that you have made someone else smile.  Try it :)!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete