Monday, March 18, 2013

Baby DR, Lake Fun, & Still the Stinking Virus


 Despite the Stomach Virus still thinking it is welcome at our house, we have still had a great past few days.
Kman started feeling better Thursday evening.  I had to take this picture to show my Dad... he and Soph bought those gum balls at WalMart and Karter enjoyed picking them up with his tow truck :-)!

Friday was supposed to be a "grown up" girls day with me and Kayla, but Little Miss said she was a girl and needed to go too.  So of course she went and was terrible!!!  So I told her next time she was just going to have to stay home :)!!!

Kyle and Karter Man had a guys day.... he sent me this picture of Kman before they left to go around to the local hunting stores.
Kayla had an OB appointment, so while we were waiting for her, Sophie met no stranger!  She would walk up to them and say, "Whats your name".... of course they would all carry on conversations with her. The video is of her and an older lady, "Wanda" talking hehe!

 Kayla ended up getting an ultrasound and we got to go with her for that.  It is always so amazing to see this little miracle growing.  Mind boggling!  Soph was all into that, but couldn't understand why we couldn't get the baby out right then.

After we left the DR, we went to Olive Garden for lunch.  The past few times I have went it wasn't very good, so I was really not sure about it.  Well I decided to try a new dish that was under 500 calories since I have started back trying to watch what I eat.  It was called, "Lasagna Primivera with Grilled Chicken".... you talking about good!! It seriously tasted like it should be sinful.  It was stuffed with squash and zucchini.  As most dishes at Olive Garden, there was no way I could eat the entire thing, so I really felt good knowing that I ate less than 500 calories on that dish.  Which the breadstick I ate probably put me over that mark hehe!  Either way I highly recommend it!
Me and Sophie Girl at OG----


Saturday morning the girls and I went to a birthday party at the skating rink.  Sophie loves to do whatever her big sister does LOL!  Anyway, you know she loves to dance.... well I could hardly get her skates on because the song "Gangnam Style" was playing and she was dancing away.  I finally got a video of her dancing towards the end of the party :)....

That afternoon we went to the Opp Lake where our friends were camping.  We had a great time.  The kids played and played.  Kyle and Karter man went out on the boat to fish a couple hours before we went (Soph had to nap).... and Kman fell asleep on the boat LOL!  Then Kyle and Jonathan went out fishing & Whit and I stayed with the kiddos.  They loved getting all wet and dirty hehe! So ready for summer!!



 I don't know why Kman is into all these crazy faces.  He tells me to take a picture of him and he'll do some bizarre pose lol!
 Had to share Emmie Kate's crazy face....

 




We ate grilled burgers at Dad and Yana's when we left the lake :)!! So very nice Saturday.  Kman wanted me to take another picture of him before I rocked him to sleep that night......
 And low and behold if me and Kyle didn't end up with theblooming stomach virus that night.  I was up majority of the night throwing up and then the diarrhea started yesterday morning.  Kyle just had diarrhea all day.  It is the craziest virus!  You think everything is fine and then bam it hits you.  Kyle ran fever, but I didn't.  

The kiddos went to church with Papa & Nana and the girls spent the afternoon with them & got to play with our sweet cousin, Leah. 

Hopefully we can keep Soph from getting it :)!! It will be a miracle if so!!  Doesn't seem to matter how much I Lysol or Clorox, it still just lingers. 

Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment