Thursday, March 14, 2013

Say What.... Say What??? Really???

 I tell ya.... we are so ready for everyone to get well.  I have never experience sickness in our household like we have since the beginning of the year.  All 3 had the flu, I  had the sinus infection, and now Kman has the stomach virus too. 

Bless his heart, he slept a lot of the day yesterday.  The highest his fever got was 102.2.  He & I were up majority of Tuesday night with him having diarrhea and throwing up.  He went to sleep again about 640 last night and woke up sometime during Duck Dynasty and wanted something to drink, so I gave him some Sprite.  He drank about 1/4 of it and laid back down on me.  A few minutes later it just came out of no where and it literally was like a fire hydrant shooting water... he threw every bit of that Sprite up.  Made me so sad because he was crying saying his nose was burning.  I am sure some came through his nose. 

Once we got us and the mess cleaned up, he went back to sleep.  All 3 kids slept ALL night!!!  ALL night in their beds might I add.  I cannot tell you the last time that happened.  When Kman came to our room at 630 this morning, I think I could have done a back flip from the excitement of them all sleeping LOL. 

Thankfully he hasn't ran fever today.  I am hoping his won't be as severe as Heidi's was.  His seemed to be the 24 hour thing?? Now just trying to prevent Sophie from getting it.
 I made copies yesterday morning at the school & when I got back home, Kyle said that Dad had to go to Andalusia and came by to get Sophie to go with him :)!  She had the best time.  He sent me the picture above of her and I couldn't help but laugh.  Baby girl LOVES Sonic!  Sad I know, but they get enough of it on Thursday nights.  She talked Papa into letting them sit outside to eat & she got some type of blizzard he said with the whipped topping and she ate most of it.

Once Kman woke up from his long nap and was fever free, he was playing up a storm.  I couldn't help but get some pictures of him playing with his cars in his tent. You need to watch the video :)!!  I am just amazed at how boys and girls just come into this world like "knowing" how to do boy things and girl things.  Ya  know?  Like you don't have to teach little girls how to play with baby dolls.  There is an automatic attraction.  With boys, they just come into the world knowing how to make all these truck sounds and car sounds and play with all these boy things.  That's why I just stood over Kman and video'd because it just really amazes me.  I am thankful I get to see the difference in boys and girls.  Very cool to me :)!!

Hopefully my next blog won't be about Sophie being sick :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment