Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Renewed and Refreshed

 I absolutely LOVEEEEE being at home with my kiddos.  Please don't misunderstand this blog post.  But I was in desperate need of some adult interaction that kept my mind focused on doing "something" and not like a break where I feel guilty because I don't have my kids.  Make sense? 

Last night Whitney and I painted these super cute bunnies at a local painting class.  It was so much fun.  As soon as I left I felt completely just refreshed.  I seriously didn't realize how much I needed to do that until after I did it.  Like I was telling Kyle when I got home, I am so unbelievably thankful for Grandparents & they'll take 1 or 2 sometimes ya know.... but even when I am home with a "break", it really isn't a break for mom.  Ya know?  I just take that chance to do the things around the house that I couldn't do with them here. 

Anyway, today I feel like a new woman HEHE!  I know that sounds crazy.  But it was just like my therapy.  I was just able to relax.  Not worry about the time or being rushed to finished because I have to get home.  I was honestly just able to sit down.  Have adult conversations and just paint.  It was awesome.

Heidi Bug was "texting" me from her ipod, so I would send her some pictures of my progress.  Thought I would share them with you.



I love doing these paint classes when I see a painting that can be useful.  I found the perfect spot for this sweet bunny and will be able to pull him out each Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment