Monday, March 11, 2013

Fishing, Trail Ride, Mud Pies, & More

 Our poor Heidi girl has been sick sick :(.  She missed school Thursday and Friday.  She was running fever and throwing up.  Thankfully my Dad was home and offered to keep the babies with him until she got better.  After 1 1/2 days, I couldn't stand it anymore.  I had to see them.  So mom got Heidi for me and took her to her house for a while so the babies could come home.  I had Lysoled and done every "preventative" measure I could think of to keep them from getting it.  I just really needed them.  I am used to being with them 24-7, so I was going stir crazy hehe!

Anyway, while Heidi was at moms, we took the babies fishing :)!  Kman has been wanting to go fishing so bad & he had the best time.

 We weren't out there long before he caught the only fish of the day.  He was beyond excited.  He wouldn't hold it, but his little sister didn't think twice about holding it.
 She was so proud & he was just a checking it out :).....



Heidi didn't run fever Friday night nor through the night, so we thought she was feeling better.  Bless her heart, she and Babee had planned all week... well really for 2 weeks to go on the St Jude Trail Ride.  They were going Friday night to camp and then ride all Saturday.  Heidi was heart broke when she got sick :(.  Well when Little Miss heard about this trail ride, she put in wanting to go & somehow I let Babee talk me into getting us to ride down (spur of the moment might I add) & ride.  It was no doubt a rush to get Amanda's horse, then Kyle a horse, and then the golf cart (my horse hehe), but we made it there and had a very enjoyable morning.  The weather was gorgeous.
 
The kiddos took turns riding the horses and with me. 

You can't see her, but Sophie is on the horse in front of mom in this one... going through the creek.
HAHAHA I told Mom that her golf cart was made for the golf course and not a trail ride LOL!  It didn't get stuck, but the belt got wet so it wouldn't even turn.  The water was ice cold.  But he pushed and I pulled and she came right on out :).


Love this one of Kyle and Soph....
Oh HA.... guess I should explain why these are the only 3 horses you see in my pictures.  The ride was supposed to start at 10.  Well since we didn't know we were going until about 740 and had to do all sorts of running around to get horses from 2 different places, the golf cart, etc, we didn't get there until 945 and all the other riders were there and ready to go by 930, so they went on.  So we kind of had our own little trail ride.

Our little cowgirl.... :).....


After the trail ride, Heidi hung out with KyKy at Babees for a while.  We took the babies to see the snakes for the rodeo & then came home and did yard work the rest of the afternoon/evening.  It was so nice.  I LOVE being outside until dark and messing in the yard.  Tyler texted me the picture of moms cat, Lily, to show me her cute dress Heidi made for her :). 


These two had soooooo much fun playing outside, helping me mow grass, & helping their Daddy cut limbs.


Helping me take weeds to the pile.....
Heidi seemed to be so much better.  Still no fever, but complaining with her stomach hurting.  She ended up having diarrhea during the night and Sunday morning.  I stayed home with her so Kyle and the babies could go to church.  She started feeling better, so I convinced her to come outside and play and maybe a little sunshine would help.  I thought her upset stomach was because she had attempted to eat a few bites of solid food Saturday. 
They wanted to put their swimsuits on and lay out...... hehe.... what would it hurt???
And then.... .I let them make mud pies and they had a ball....
that is until Sophie and her wild streak decided to chase Karter Man with the mud pies.  Poor fella!  Can't catch a break.
So last night we went to church because I thought Heidi was okay?  The entire way to church she said her stomach was hurting again & after church she ended up throwing up.  :(((( It has confused this Mommy so bad.  I just had no idea what was going on.  She went to my dads to try to eat some soup while we went and ate at Kyle's grandmothers.  When we got back to get her, I was sitting and talking to her and I got up and walked to the kitchen and then heard it..... she completely spewed on their couch, rug, garbage can, everywhere.  Just has not been able to keep anything down.  So I decided to make her a DR appointment today.  I was mostly concerned because she had not peed since Saturday afternoon.  So I knew she was dehydrated, but yet she was drinking and she had eaten a popcycle.  Well about an hour before her appointment she peed.  HALLELUJAH!  I was so thankful.  She has been so weak.  She has been able to eat a little solid food today and keep it down, so maybe she is on the uphill slope. 

Okay and I had to share this screen shot with you.  Heidi has an ipod and we let her do Instagram on it.  I love to see her little comments on my pictures, etc.  When I saw this one yesterday, I cracked up laughing.  In case you can't read it, she commented on my picture of Sophie, " She. Thank. She. Me"..... hahaha..... She loves doing everything her big sister does.  




No comments:

Post a Comment