Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lots of catching up to do.......

 Y'all.... last week was such a world wind for me.  The babies and I made like 4 trips to Enterprise (Kindermart sale), 2 trips to Andalusia, it just seemed we stayed on the road.  At the end of each night, I had no energy to even blog.

Most of you know that every Thursday night is dance night and also Sonic night.  The kids love Sonic and rarely request anything different.  Well Heidi actually wanted David's Catfish :)!!  I loved that idea.... so asked Mom to go with us and we had a wonderful time. 


 My Karter Man just seems to get cuter and cuter.

 Absolutely love all 3 of these girls to death.....

 Heidi stayed with her friend, Abi, Friday night.  Mom and Tyler were coming over to help me move Sophie's furniture in her room and we decided to go eat Mexican :)!!...... Kman has gotten into this "posing" thing for the camera.

 Abi's sweet Momma kept me posted with pictures.....

 HEHE This was Saturday morning.  I loved how Karter was snuggled up to Sophie.  He was snoozing and she was on the ipad.
 Oh goodness..... I did the dreadful thing and ran into a trailer hitch.  Ouchy Wouchy!! Nasty Bruise...
 Saturday night my friend Whitney and I took the babies and Emmie Kate to dinner and a movie.  Heidi is so funny.  She says that EK and Soph embarrass her LOL!  So she wouldn't go.  She is too "mature" for them HAHAHAHA!  But yet she can hardly wait to hear EK and S stories.

We got to Dothan and stopped by Cheddar's to eat a few minutes before 4:00.  They were PACKED!  The wait was 45 minutes.  We decided to go somewhere else because the movie started at 5:25.  So we went down the road to Chili's.  Long story short, we waited over an hour for our food and ended up leaving and the manager said don't worry about paying for our drinks.  So we left once again with all of us starving.

Whit and I were getting the popcorn and I heard "Yee Haw... Yee Haw" and turned and EK and S were riding their pretend horses....... baaahaaa....

 Kman was perfect at the movies.  He sat there the entire time and was glued to the film.  The girls however just can't sit still.  They still did better than I thought they would though.
 We watched "Escape From Planet Earth".... I do recommend it.  Very cute movie.



 After we left the movies, we went to Target.  I really need some curtain rods for Kman's room.  I still couldn't find any there :(. 

Of course the kiddos had a good time..... me and Whit however were give slam out by the time we left that place.
 Soph and EK went running across the store screaming "PANTIES..... PANTIES"..... and ran up to the swimsuit bottoms.  Heidi would have turned and went the other way LOL.
 On the way to the toy aisle we passed bras..... oh they had a hay day with those.


 The girls got some flip flops and Kman got a new Firetruck.








 Whit and I decided we needed a Starbucks for the road...... EK was doing cheers while we were in line and apparently Sophie didn't want to hear it LOL....
   They always have a good time together.....!!! 


 I actually found these on my phone of Heidi Sunday.....

 Sunday after church we had to go back to Enterprise to pick up my stuff from the Kindermart Sale and Heidi requested Taco Bell.  Here is a picture of my little Diva outside of Taco Bell. 

 I took the one of Soph and Kman watching their movie on the way to church Sunday night.  She was just a singing whatever was on.

Yesterday morning I was putting the dishes up and loaded the dishwasher and all that jazz & when I turned around I saw this poptart mess on the counter.  Sophie said, "I like the inside"..... haha so I told her I would pull the crust off for her next time.
 Yesterday afternoon we took Emmie Kate to dance :).  Of course they got slushies and such :). 
 When we got home, they played and played and played.



 I am thinking in about 15 years we may have a picture about just like this of them.....
 Our Papa also came home yesterday :)))))!!!!!!! 
Anyway, much milder week this week thankfully!!! I am so excited about Sophie's room and hope to share pictures with you very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment