Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter at MeMe's... What Live Animal Did They Get?

For some reason majority of my pictures that I took Tuesday night disappeared :(!!  Makes me so sad.  You know me... I took a gazillion & these are all that I was able to recover :(!

Anyway, we did MeMe's Easter Tuesday night and had a great time.  She got a platter from David's Catfish and it was so yummy.  After we ate, Uncle Kyle hid the eggs and the kids had so much fun finding them.  When they got finished, Karter said, "I wanna do that again". LOL.... so of course they got to do it again. 
 
 
 You probably remember, each Easter MeMe gives the children a live animal.  Thankfully this year was mild LOL...... (Sorry MeMe, but the Hamsters were definitely my least favorite).  She gave them each 2 gold fish and a super cute Tank.

These tanks are the neatest thing.  Each grandchild got a different tank.  You can order them from www.teddytank.com and you pick out the tank you want, the rock colors, and the bows.


 This is Heidi's & Sophie's...
 And Karter Man's......
 So far the fish are still alive :)!!  The tanks also let you record something in their ear.  Kyle recorded for the kiddos so they can play it everyday & still hear his voice when he is gone.  Watch the video :).... you can hear what he recorded. 




Of course he had to throw in, "Auburn Stinks" in the recording LOL!

Had to show you Babee's Chicken Coupe :).  She watched the kiddos for me yesterday while I ran some errands and when I came back they had the coupe almost all together.  The chickens are going to love it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter :)!!!  Remember..... as a neat thing I saw on Facebook, "SIlly rabbit.... Easter is for Jesus!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment