Monday, April 8, 2013

Ino Easter, Slumber Party, Camping, Poolside & More :)!!

Gosh.... this blog is such a whirlwind.  Things have just been kind of chaotic lately so I haven't been able to separate blogs :).  So just have them all in 1 LOL!

We had so much fun at the Church's Easter this year.  They got to enjoy an egg hunt, the Easter Story, a jump house, an inflatable slide, a train ride, and painting a Frisbee. 

Here are some of the pictures from that morning.  Oh and Soph was sick :( so she stayed with Babee while I took the other two.




These two are best friends :)!!!! But they seriously fight like brothers.  Better yet, Sophie and Brayden fight like Brother and Sister LOL.
Chillin' with KyKy..... most everyone had left LOL.
Awwwwwwiiiieeeeee and I got my hands on sweet baby cousin, Mallory.  I haven't seen her since like January and I was having withdrawals.  Didn't give me baby fever by any means, but I sure enjoyed holding her.


LOVE this picture of Heidi and Karter LOL.

I LOVE these two kiddos so much :)!!!  My mom made their super cute shirts.

Drew was helping Kman with his Frisbee.
After we left the church, we grabbed some lunch and then got Sophie Girl.
That afternoon we colored eggs.  I really enjoyed it this year.  Did some tie-dye effect & added glitter.
Baahaaaa sooo we had a crawfish boil at The Tisdales and Heidi was trying to do a selfie in the bathroom mirror.  LOL..... I sooooo crashed it!!!! This picture will always make me laugh.
Tuesday afternoon we hung out at Papa & Nana's for a little while :)!!!  I was trying to get a good picture of the 3 of them riding the doom buggy, but that really didn't happen hehe.
HAHA Heidi was taking too long to get in the car, so Sophie left her.  It was really funny in person watching Heidi chase after her and Sophie laughing the entire time.
And then truck washing time... or better yet, Papa washing time...
I cooked breakfast that night and Dad, Yana, Gmama, and KyKy came over.

He is very much a hands on Papa.  The kids love it.  The other day I saw something where this 86 year old grandad was in the floor playing with his great grandchildren.... that so will be my dad.
You have got to watch that video of Sophie saying My dads name.  She says it so plainly.  Very punctual LOL.

Couple more pics from Easter Sunday.....


Baahaaaaa holy moly this video of Kman really cracks me up too.  He was worn out after Easter festivities LOL.
Heidi loves letting the windows down after school and "letting loose" hehe!!! So she took this selfie of the wind blowing her hair.

Hard to tell, but I had to get a picture of me rocking all 3 kiddos.  Harder to fit them all in my lap now that they are growing.
Not really sure why Heidi wanted to snap my picture????
Okay.... so Friday night Heidi had her friend (&cousin), Megan's, spend the night party.  When we got in the car to take her, Babee and I were turned around trying to fix Kman's cart seat and out of the blue, Heidi said, "Y'all look just a like..... AND y'all act a like" LOL!  So I had her take a picture for us.
How cute is this Night Owl themed party?


Heidi Bug had so much fun.  I loved hearing all the stories when she got home.  Like who all said they were getting braces, different boys, how they DIDN'T paint toe nails and finger nails after I said they probably would LOL.

We picked her up from his party and enjoyed Brayden's that afternoon.  Saturday morning I tried to get Sophie to send Brayden a cute HBD video.... yea.... well..... here is what I got LMBO....
Had so much fun preparing for and enjoying his party.  They had a jump house connected to a slide.  It was awesome.

Of course Mama had to see what all the fun was about the slide.  I must admit.  It was fun.

Yesterday afternoon we hung out at Papa & Nana's again and the kiddos got in the pool.  It was freezing LOL.  Made us soooo ready for summer.
Karter was chasing the girls with water in this pic....
Teaching them early.... Kman vacuuming the pool hehe.....
I had to take a picture of Kman last night.  This is how he goes to sleep majority of nights.  I'm usually in the chair with Sophie getting her to sleep and he falls to sleep like so......
Karter slept so good last night.  Wish I could say the same about his little sis.  We got up about 4 times or maybe more.  When he woke up he just didn't seem to feel well, and ended up taking about a 2 hour nap this afternoon. 
I found this in Heidi's school folder today.  I loved it.  Like Tyler said, "It's deep"... haha.... I don't even see the face??? And hart=heart :)!!!
Tonight I did a simple taco supper and Dad, Yana, and Grandmama ate with us.  Karter ended up going home with Papa and camping in the game room.  I am sure Karter is loving it.  I can hardly wait to ask him about it.  So thankful Nana sent me some pictures of them. 



Anywho..... found this quote this weekend that I want to share with you as an end note.  The author is unknown.

"NEVER LET SOMEONE BE YOUR PRIORITY WHEN YOU ARE ONLY THEIR OPTION".... how simple but yet sooo true?????

No comments:

Post a Comment