Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Soph Singing, Birthday Party, Recital Practice, Wedding...

 Don't y'all just love that video?  Makes me laugh still when I watch it.  That girl is something else.  All of these videos I have of her "performing" remind me of these stars that make it big and their parents show all of these videos of them in their younger days.  That is so Sophie!  Most definitely a performer.

Friday night we went to one of Heidi's friends birthday parties at the skating rink.  The kiddos love going to parties there.  It is also special because Kyle's grandparents built the skating rink.

Check out Kman sitting with Heidi and all her friends.  Ladies man!




 Kman skated for about 2 seconds and decided he would rather play games and ride on the riding toys LOL.

 This was sweet to me.  Heidi and her friends were pushing Soph around the rink.
 After the party, we ate supper at a neat little local eatery, Bobcat Cafe.  It was really good.  When we started to leave they gave the kiddos a baseball cookie :)!! Of course Sophie had to eat hers when we got home.
 Saturday night was my beautiful childhood friend's wedding.  It was absolutely gorgeous and what a stunning bride she was :)....
 Sunday after church Heidi had recital practice.  It was NASTY NASTY weather. 
 She looks real excited right???
 This was right before we went in for practice..... a little more excited.
 Can  you tell I got soaked???
 Y'all know I have this corny sense of humor.  When I saw this on the chair it just made me smile.  I love seeing stuff like this.  "Heidi's mom" what I always dreamed of.
 This little girl LOVES a bath.  She took a total of 3 yesterday.  Hoping it does not become an OCD thing?? 
 And last night we had practice again :)!!!  Love this picture of my Heidi girl.  She looks so not like a baby girl anymore.  All grown up.
We have practice again tonight.  Recital week is always super busy :)!! But I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment