Thursday, April 4, 2013

"You and Me" - My Life with Heidi

 OK.... 1st read what I wrote and then play the video above & look at the pictures as you listen to the video.  In other words play it for the song... not the video.  I tried working on a beautiful powerpoint presentation but could not get it to successfully upload to my blog.

Heidi and I heard this song the other day riding down the road and I started crying like a baby.  She asked me what was wrong and I just told her how I couldn't believe she was about to be 7.  She and I were/are BEST friends.  I had her all to myself for 3 years and I would love to go back to one of those days.  Now please don't misunderstand me.  I would not trade Karter nor Sophie for anything in this World, I just had a special bond with my 1st born.  I am sure most of you with multiples can relate.  Especially if you were able to enjoy years with just them.  HOW is she almost 7?? I just keep asking her and myself that question over and over and over.  Since the other two have joined our family it is like I blinked and she literally is days away from being 7.  *sniff sniff*.

I am not promising you won't shed tears.  I have shed many tears preparing this blog & as I worked on my powerpoint.  I have listed to this song over and over and over and over and I tear up everytime.  The song is "You and Me" by Frances England. 





































































No comments:

Post a Comment