Friday, April 12, 2013

Kyle Didn't Marry A Wimp :)!!!

Happy Friday y'all!  

You know in the past I have felt bad because Sophie didn't have an "entire" wardrobe that was only hers.  Well not anymore.  She and I had the BEST time earlier this week going through all of Heidi's old clothes for her.  She tried on and tried on and tried on.  It was great.  Plus I could just reminisce on when Heidi wore this or that.  I now think it is extra special :)!!  PS: Of course Sophie has several things that I have bought specifically for her :)!! She isn't completely deprived hehe!
 Heidi's very first "high heels" as she would call them :)!!  She loved these shoes and felt like such a big girl when she would wear them.
 Kayla sent me these pics that she took of Heidi and Oki at Brayden's party :)!  I love how excited they look.

 Alright...... big 'ens...... can't call me a wimp :)!!!  For the first time every I attached the hitch to my car BY MY SELF!!! AND put the correct size ball up.  I was so proud :)!!!
 My mom hooked the trailer up for me while I tanned :)..... but that night, I unloaded the lawn mower, then unhooked the trailer by myself :)!  I was so excited.
 ANDDDDD  after I mowed the yards the next morning, I delivered the lawn mower back and even backed the trailer up and unhooked it by myself.  I don't like to not get things done just because I am a GIRL hehe!  It is easy to use that as an excuse.
 Here lately Soph hasn't been sleeping very well at all.  Which like my friend Valerie said, The Colquett's just don't require much sleep.  I laughed.  But it is true.  I have learned to not depend on sleep over the past 7 years.  Some nights are better than others :)!! But those that are not so good, I have still learned how to function normally.  Just may take an extra dose of caffeine to get me going.

She usually wakes up yelling for me.  Sometimes I go in there and lay back down with her to get her back to sleep and then of course I am not really sleeping because I am wanting to be back in my bed.  So the whole time I am trying to sneak out of her bed.  If I don't go to her, then she comes to me while screaming the entire way and then is super mad at me for not coming to her.  I really will miss these days.  I know it ;-)!!

So this picture was one morning this week.  When she wakes up in the mornings she INSISTS on putting her arm around me and I better not move off of it.  Little bossy rascal.
 HAHA And ole Heidi girl took this picture the other night on my phone.  When I see pictures like this, I just laugh because it is soooo her KyKy.
 Okay so last Friday night Sophie SCREAMED and SCREAMED that her right ear hurt.  Well Saturday she said it was better, so I haven't thought much about it.  She hasn't complained anymore either.  A couple days ago her left ear started draining.  I knew we had issues then. 

I called the DR yesterday and got her in.  Poor thing has an infection in both ears.  Her right tube is out and in the canal.  That ear is draining properly, but is still infected.  Her left ear tube is not working properly which is why the drainage is coming out.  She is on ear drops and an antibiotic for 10 days and then we will go see if her ears are any better.  If not then she might have to get the tube replaced.

The babies were so good at the DR yesterday.  Even Sophie LOL!  She and I have not been getting along lately.

Here are some pictures of us being silly while we waited.....




 After the DR, we had a lunch date at Mc Donald's :)!!  Kman was actually dancing to the music and not Sophie LOL.
 I had to make 2 trips to Andalusia yesterday.  Last night was Heidi's' costume fitting since recital is next week.  Aren't these girls so cute??
 Before they started practicing their routine, they warmed up to, "I Can Only Imagine".  That made me so thankful and blessed.

I got to see Heidi's backbend for the FIRST time yesterday :)!! I was one super excited mom.  She made me wait until yesterday before she would show me.  It was awesome!!!



 After dance we went to MeMe's house and ate supper.  Miley Grace brought her new baby Shih Tzu over.  They each wanted a picture with her :).



 And last but not least, Mallory and Frazier visited at Dad & Yana's yesterday.  When Dad sent me the picture of Mall and Grandmama, the kids and I loaded up and headed over :)!!!  She was fussing at her Grandpa when I got there, so he let me have her and wah-lah.... she loves me :)!!!  I got her calm and happy.  I guess because I had babies for so long *LOL*..... it is just really comfortable to me to hold one and to try to make them happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment