Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!!! Of Course Some Funnies.

 Well mostly all the Easter pictures.  I have once again misplaced my camera chord and I have lots of good pictures on my camera. Hmmmmm........ I just have to remember the "safe" place I put it so that I wouldn't forget where it was.

These pictures with the baby chicks were the Sunday before Easter Sunday.  Heidi wanted a photo shoot with them :-)!!!





 The Easter Bunny came :)!!  My brother had brought a bag of the kids pants to wear on Easter and anyway, we were already in the bed when he came.  Well that next morning Heidi asked if I thought KyKy was the Easter Bunny LOL.  I played it off as, "you think KyKy lives a double life? As himself AND the Easter Bunny" LOL..... she laughed it off.






 I had to get a picture of Heidi taking a picture of everything she got and would send it to KyKy.
 HAHA.... Sophie said she was Taylor Swift in this picture with her new dress and new shoes and Heidi fixed her hair.
 We didn't have Sunday School, so we had lots of time to just play and enjoy everything.  I even made bunny cinnamon rolls :)!! Of course they were Pinterest inspired.
 MeMe came over and took our annual Easter morning Pictures :)!!  Just wish Kyro was here with us.

 Karter Man was NOT in the picture taking mood.





 Our "famous" Easter tree.  We have taken pictures by this tree for the past.... I guess 6 years.


 Kman wanted to take his new Bubble Gun in church to show his friends.  I had to snap this picture of he and Brayden after he showed him.
 Sweet & handsome Hank sat with us at church :)....
 I was so happy Momma came :)!! She looked beautiful!
 I told Momma that I needed her dress to wear.  For some reason I didn't think about getting me an Easter dress to match the kids'.  I have plenty of white dresses, but I have worn them on past Easters LOL.



 Easter afternoon we went to The Wyatt Egg Hunt.  I always enjoy it :).
 Love this picture of Nana and Heidi....
 We even got to see Amy for a few minutes :)!!  It has been a while, but we love our Amy.
 Babee made their super cute Easter outfits :).
 Each child gets to pick out a prize depending on how many eggs they find.  Out of all the different options, (which included kites, jewelry, toys galore, etc) Sophie chose some silly puddy stuff that made farting sounds.  I mean REALLY??? LOL.... but that is so her.

 My sweet and beautiful Grandmama.  I hope to be like her when I become a Grandmother. 
Although, Heidi told me she wasn't haven't kids.  And then she changed it to, "Well I'm not having 3". HEHE! I guess she is scarred LOL!

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!  Jesus is ALIVE :)!!!!! Never forget that.  AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment