Monday, November 11, 2013

Catch Up, Parties, Park, Game Day, Bowling

Whew.... this blog has a lot crammed into one :)!  I didn't blog much Halloween week.  I am just going to be honest.... that week completely wore me out.  I helped get ready for my cousins wedding and had all the Halloween festivities as well, so I was a very tired Mommy. 

We did have the Letter "H" during the week of Halloween :)!!  I think I mentioned that some in a previous post. 

H=Helicopter

H=Helmet (on dog on shirt and his head hehe)
That week was also a dress up week for Heidi....
Crazy Sock Day
Hat Day

I snapped this sweet picture when we picked Kman up from Preschool :)!!  He has gotten to where he likes to tote Sophie if she will let him :)....
HAHA And this next one is a true depiction of how I felt the end of that week.  I was GIVE out!  Kayla had texted me to ask what we were doing or something and I sent her this picture back LOL...
Sophie was using the bathroom, so while I had to sit in there and wait, I rested my head and eyes hehe!

I wouldn't have changed a thing about that week though. 

That Sunday at church, Amy and her mom surprised us with a visit :)!!  It was so nice to see them.
Last week was the Letter L. 
Lightening McQueen

Lilo & Stitch Book

Lime

And his favorite book when he was real little.
This past week was a great catch up week.  Caught up on house chores, and rest :)! 


Had to share this little picture that Allison tagged me in.  They snapped this shot of Sophie during their wedding back in September :)!
And...... DING DING DING..... we are finally getting eggs :)!!!  I'm not sure which chicken it is, but for almost a week now we have been getting 2 eggs a day.  The kiddos are loving it! 

Papa came home last week, so we have enjoyed his company.  Thursday afternoon we all played football outside and tried to teach Heidi how to ride her bike LOL!  (Yes she is a little late bloomer haha.... mostly my fault)


Her favorite way to be.... complete "Yard Youngin' "

Oh gosh and I snapped this picture of Sophie at Aunt Becky's.  While I was working on Programs, she wanted to watch "the deer channel".  She officially stole her Daddy's heart haha!
This was Friday morning.  Such a precious moment :)!! Times I know I will miss before I know it.

 Soph and I made copies while the other 2 were in school.  She loves going up there.  She got to go to Amanda's class room and play and went to Mrs. Sasser's with Heidi.  SO thankful for such a wonderful school system.  I had to take a picture of her in her AU attire.... although her Daddy isn't going to like it one bit, but she did look pretty stinking cute.

 Saturday morning Brayden came over and played for a while before I took he and my bunch to Jackson's party at the park.  They had so much fun.  It was a rather crazy day at the park, but still fun none the less. 



 Inland Convenient Stores had their annual employee family picnic at the same time.  They had bounce houses, rock climb, bull riding, and 2 clowns that face painted and did balloons.  They were kind enough to tell the party folks that we were all welcome to join in on their festivities.

So the kiddos stood in line to get a balloon.....
She insisted on wearing the blue shirt under the other shirts FYI :)


 I let them play for about 30 minutes before we left....

 On the way back to town, I just happened to notice a small round spot in the sky that looked like a rainbow.  It wasn't a full blown rainbow, just that one little spot.  Hardly any clouds around it, definitely no rain.... just that.  It was absolutely beautiful.  It stayed there for a long time and then I watched it just all of a sudden disappear.  The neatest thing ever.

 When we left the park, we went to The Tisdale's for a fun afternoon/evening of football, fun, food, and fellowship :)!!  Tad rented a jump house and the kiddos could hardly wait to enjoy it.

When we got on their dirt road, I let the kiddos unbuckle.  Check out these cuties....
Mollie Mae was snoozing soooo peacefully and looking very stylish in her AU apparel :)!
These 2 looked married all kicked back watching football.
 I got lots of loving from MM.  We were trying to keep her awake, but bless her sleepy soul.... she just wanted to be asleep.  I sat outside under a heater and rocked her for a while :)!! Makes me really miss mine being a baby.


 Papa & Nana came for a while too :)!! 
This was one of those.... "Momma don't look" moments.

Didn't take Sophie long to change into one of Brayden's AU shirts after Papa and Nana got there haha!
And then.... baby girl completely crashed.  She was sooo tired! Played her heart out all day.
 Yesterday morning was great.  Kiddos all in a great mood... that makes a huge difference on Sunday mornings.  After church, Sophie went home with Papa & Nana (She is attached when he is home) & the rest of us headed to Babee's for lunch.

After lunch, we took a nice long golf cart ride :)....

 ..... and then fed the fish.....
Since there is no school today, last night after church a group of us went bowling.  Whew... that was tiring. 


And now to enjoy Veterans Day :)!!! I am thankful for every Veteran we have :)!!  GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment