Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Fun

 We love when Daddy is home and we get to spend weekends together as a family.  He is a good sport :)!! He goes to parties, or where ever just to be together.

I forgot to put this picture of me and Kman on the dr blog.  It was the day before KC came home, and he was actually texting me while we were in there, so we sent this picture:

 And this chica right here has got her Momma's sweet tooth.  You give us anything sweet and we can sit, eat, and be Merry ALL DAY long LOL!  Sweets are my weakness.  We caught her sitting on the counter eating the bowl of candy one day last week.  I was in our room ironing and apparently she was getting a belly full.....

Had to share this.  This was our "family photo" at the wedding Sophie was in.  If KC was in it I seriously think I might would use it as our Christmas card.  Truly explains in 1 picture how things are with us.
 Last week was letter P.  We took a Pizza Pan... I told him that was a double pointer hehe!

 Pickles....
 Pencil.... (& yes it was FREEZING that morning)
 So we had fun with the letter P :)!! He loved taking the pickles to share with his class mates.

Sophie has gotten into this "drawing" thing.  She likes to draw her family.  She drew me and her in this one.... I LOVE how her 3 year old self sees us to draw us.  We even have shoes :)!! And eye lashes!

And how precious?  Uncle KyKy captured this one.
 Kyle got a new shaving kit Friday night and he could hardly wait to test it out.  He let Karter do a test cut while I ran to the store LOL. 


 Friday night we went to eat with The Tisdales and made a Wal-Mart trip.  Fun times!!

Cute buggy full :)
 Saturday morning we got up bright and early and was at church by 7 for Prayer Breakfast.  The GAs (Girls in Action) were staying afterward to bake cookies and deliver them to some elderly ladies and earned a badge. 

Here is my GA before we left with her vest on :)....

 Saturday afternoon we went to one of Karter's friends birthday parties.  It was football themed and they loved it.  Instead of playing on the bounce house with the other girls, Sophie Lynne was right in the middle of those boys playing football.

 While we were at the party, Heidi went home with Oki from the GA festivities.  Sam sent me this cute picture of the girls after they caught a butterfly.  Heidi was so excited. 
 We took it easy Saturday night.  We grilled steak and ribs and just enjoyed more family time.  Full of laundry and football haha!  Kyle is a huge Bama fan, but he thoroughly enjoyed the Auburn game.  During the last bit of it, I was outside with the kids by the fire and playing football.  He would run in and out and tell me I had to come see this replay haha!.....

Those girls were so silly.  I Love in the video how "over powering" Sophie is for attention. 

Yesterday we ate lunch at Moms after church and hung out there all afternoon.  We ended the day with supper at Pizza Hut (buffet) and then a movie at home :)!! Now we are ready for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment