Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween 2013.. WHAT. AN. ADVENTURE.

 Hard to believe Halloween is over.  That means Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. 

I found these cute little tin pales on Target's dollar aisle several months ago and knew I wanted to get them for Heidi's class.  I filled them with goodies and used my Silhouette to personalize them. 

I found these cute print offs free online :)

Mrs. Sasser got one too :)

A while back I had ordered her personalized note cards, so put those in there and some cute tissues.
 We had my cousins wedding this past weekend, so we were not able to go to our church Fall Festival.  So the Wednesday before Halloween, Heidi's music class was invited to sing a couple songs at a local church's fall festival.  Much to my surprise, she wanted to sing.  So I decided to take them to that Fall Festival. 

We took these while we waited on The Tisdales to arrive :)!!

How precious?  A Fireman, Snow Princess, and Garden Fairy :)











Doing the hand jive :)





She is such a good big sister

 Thursday night we decided to walk a neighbor hood with Kayla and her family.  Before we met them there, we stopped by to see BeBe & Mr Carnley :))......
 Once we left there we headed to visit Nana, Aunt Sona, & Grandmama






The Dogwood Acre Crew :)
 I knew it was supposed to rain, but I thought it was going to rain later that night.  Well.... I was wrong.  We got VERY wet.  My shoes were pure sloshing.  Of course my little Princess had to be toted because her Princess shoes just weren't up for walking she said.  When the rain started, my Fireman got very upset.  He was getting wet, his toes hurt, his legs hurt... just one of those moments LOL!  Of course my Garden Fairy was happy as could be.  Needless to say, I do believe we'll be driving the car and the kiddos can just hop out next year.  Sorry Kay! LOL! 

When we left Dogwood, we headed to the Train Depot which is where the local businesses was.  My friend, Whitney, was really wanting us to come by so we could get a picture of Emmie Kate and the kids.  By this point, my kiddos were so over it.  Needless to say, they wouldn't get a picture, but I did get one of this cutie....

 Right before we left the Train Depot, the bottom seriously fell out.  It was POURING!!!  So we got even more soaked getting to the car. 

It was time to head to Babee's to end the night after that.  No joke.... on the way out there Sophie got to coughing so bad that she THREW UP!  Now y'all know I'm not one to deal with throw up.  By the time we got to moms, Soph had fallen asleep.... with the throw up all over her.  I had to wipe the clip off to even unbuckle her.  And boy howdy was she highly ticked off!  I quickly handed her off to mom (we undressed her outside).  She put her in the tub and I had to clean the carseat out in the rain, and then go wash her dress off with the water hose.... in the rain. 

It was by far a Halloween worth remembering. 

Hard to tell, but these were the shoes I wore.... they were SOOOOOO wet.  Like literally sloshing every time I walked.

I filled the bowl with as much as I could and put the rest in our snack cabinet.  Now that's some candy!
 And I will end with this absolutely precious canvas Kman done in pre-school for Halloween.  Such a neat keepsake :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment