Monday, September 8, 2014

Football Time, K's 1st sleepover, Stitches Out, & Cousin Fun

Whew.... trying to catch up with this one :)!!  

I really enjoyed my couple weeks with Sophie before Preschool started. 

She even helped me wash the Tahoe.
She is so funny.  When she gets to spend the night with a grandparent and she hears them say, "pack your bags", she takes it literally.  Usually she packs 2-3 bags and she shoves almost everything in her drawers in them.  So this night she stayed with Mom and Mama sent me these snap chats the next morning..... I couldn't help but laugh.....

Tyler was cooking fresh peas to take to work for pot luck and all it took was the smell of them to make Sophie want a bowl that early in the morning :)!
Bobcat Fridays have started :)!!! We love to go to the pep rallys and ball games when we can.

Brayden and Karter

Brayden, Karter, Sophie


Love this of some of his friends in class.

Karter and Luke
Kind of hard to see Sophie, but I thought it was sweet that they were sitting together on "the hill".

Hank and Karter
After the ball game, Karter went home with Luke for his very first sleep over at a friends house.  He was so very excited and had a great time.  Thankfully Chasity sent me pictures of them throughout the night and the next morning.

They look so little in his big bed.


The same night he stayed with Luke, Heidi had already asked to stay with Mom.  So Sophie and I had an "us" night :)!
The next morning we went to a birthday party and then to the doctor to get Kmans stitches out :)!!  He was a CHAMP!!! He said it didn't even hurt.

Can't hardly tell
Once we got the stitches out, we headed to MeMe's for some cousin fun. 
They were building a "store" :)!! It was neat watching them decorate it.

They swam, decorated cupcakes, ate sloppy joes (their choice for supper), and just really had a good time playing together :)......



Sophie had got in some of MeMe's lipstick before we left that night (after her bath of course), and anyway it was still on there for church the next morning.
Sophie, Karter, Emory, Caleb, and Heidi

We went to Gantt to get another cousin picture :)!
Before Sunday night church, my sweet cousin, Abby, surprised us and came over to ask Heidi and I to be in her wedding.  I was soooo shocked.  But very excited.


I had to get a picture of Kman "working on the play house".  Such a little man!

She helped me personalize her school box :)!!  She must have re-organized the supplies in it at least a dozen times. 

Water hose limbo :)!

LOL Heidi screen shotted this of her and Papa's face time.  Made me laugh when I found it on my phone.
Some pictures of Soph at preschool.....


I absolutely LOVE this picture Kman drew at school.
..... and a little throw back from my time hop app. ......


Kyle got in late Thursday night, so the kiddos and I were already in bed.  They were so excited to see him when they woke up Friday morning.  I couldn't help but get a picture of them talking his head off about all sorts of things.....


They took this of the Bobcat Kids at BKK :)!! (Sophie is on the left).

Amanda letting Kman drive :) (no major highways.... don't worry haha).... dirt roads.

This was Saturday.... pouring down rain and there was a turtle in the middle of the road.  Heidi took a snap chat of me saving it.
.... and last but not least, Sophie wanted to make our bed for us..... she did a fantastic job :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment