Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sophie's 1st Day of Preschool & the Start of Soccer Season

 My babiest baby started preschool yesterday.  Excitement is an understatement.  She couldn't even hardly sleep because she was so excited.  She woke up several times during the night to ask me if it was time yet.  Heidi has never "dreaded" school, but she has never been overly excited either.  Karter on the other hand even hid his school clothes from me the other day.....
... Sophie has been counting down the day she would start ever since Kman was in preschool.

 I had a doctors appointment yesterday, so that really helped hold back the tears.  I haven't cried today, but I'm telling you..... I just kind of feel a little lost and empty.  It is too quiet.  It's going to be an adjustment. 

Thankfully her teachers post pictures of them throughout the morning.  I LOVE looking at them and seeing what all she was doing.  Plus, she is the kid that tells me every detail of what happened during the day :)!!  I love it!  Karter wouldn't tell me anything. 
Playground fun :)!

Ms. Becky gave everyone that had summer birthdays their "birthday spankings".  I laughed and laughed when Sophie told me because we joked with her that she would be getting a spanking the first day. 
 When I picked her up she wanted to go to Babee's house to tell her about her day :)!! We stayed there until time to get Karter and Heidi from school.  By the time we sat through the school line she was conked out. 
 After school we had dance and then soccer.
Karter wasn't too excited about them being on the same team, but Sophie loves it.  

After a very busy day, we came home and played a little hiding go seek and did some bike riding before getting baths and doing homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment