Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh! My Funny Sophie Girl!

 Ohhhhhh my Sophie Girl!

She is one of a kind there is no doubt about that.  

Watching her "play" soccer is such a treat.  She cannot concentrate on the game to save her life.  Which doesn't surprise me at all.  I can't tell you the number of times she just walks off the field to get some water or to tell me something that she suddenly remembered.  

During last nights practice I couldn't help but take pictures.  

She was doing toe touches.....

 ..... dance moves......
 ..... cheer stunts.......
 .... and then while the team was having a group meeting, she was in Sophie Land doing splits and such....
 .... oh and then they made her goalie.  Not the best move they have made.  She had the best time playing in the net and noticing how pretty the soccer ball was that flew past her......
I had to get a video of her to show how she was doing.  AND to top it off.... that is her Daddy standing beside her.                    
                         
She gets to carry objects to school now just like Karter used to.  She loves deciding what to take each day.... this week was the letter "O"...

 She wanted to take an owl two days in a row.... so why not :)?

This was definitely her Daddy's doings....

And today was oatmeal :)!!
                               HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment