Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Monday!

FINALLY!! A day with nothing planned! It was wonderful... absolutely wonderful! My mom picked the kids up from school... so I was able to come home, start some laundry, put the supper in the oven, and try on some clothes a friend of mine lent me. When the kids got here we ate Chicken Spaghetti.... oh so yummy!! Kyle's mom actually made it this weekend and I just reheated it. Karter actually ate it too. Anita (his teacher) told me that he ate really well today... THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!! I have really been worried about him and his eating habits. She said he loves hash rounds from Hardees... guess I'm going to have to try that. Maybe we can leave early in the morning to run by there?!?!?! We watched Dancing With the Stars.... on and off from eating and getting baths. Then my dad and Grandmama came over... it was so nice to see them! We don't get to see my dad much because of his work schedule. So that was a really nice short visit :)!

I think this is the shortest blog I have wrote in a while. I have to go try to find the kids birthday supplies... table clothes, plates, cups, napkins, goody bag fillers, etc. And I need to try to find Heidi some silver stylish flip flops... hmmmm... oh and order a personalized book.... being it's already 10:12pm... I'm thinking NONE of that will get accomplished tonight *hehe*!

GOOD NIGHT blogger family!

1 comment:

  1. Toyia, you are doing a great job blogging. I am proud of you! :) And I enjoy reading about your busy and non-busy days! :)

    ReplyDelete