Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh What a Night

Wow we had a night! Karter hasn't slept well the past week. Out of one week he slept all night Saturday night because we played all day and he didn't nap at all that afternoon. Well last night he was up a lot and then once we got him situated finally at I don't even know what time, Bug got up because she had a tummy ache... and when you are pregnant, you already don't sleep well. Plus it takes me a long time to go back to sleep once I am awake. I sure hope tonight is a better one!

So my little non eater man at him some Chili tonight! Our wonderful friends, Jonathan and Amanda, cooked some Chili and brought it over and I made grill cheeses to go with it. Well I know that Chili wasn't the wisest thing to feed him, but hey when he won't usually eat anything... I was just happy to feed him something. He got full and played for a while... then I was cleaning out the fridge and he was acting like he wanted all the "old" food I was getting ready to feed Josh (our lab... that YES was already named when we got him), So I got out a biscuit that Kyle's dad had cooked for Heidi and he ate some of it... then I fed him some yogart. So hopefully he has gone to sleep on a full stomach!

Cleaning.... you know you have the best friend when she will come over and literally scrub your kitchen. Amanda cleaned my kitchen better than it has been in a long time... probably since her mom was over here and kept Karter when he was little *L*! Gosh I am so thankful!

Oh notice my new "face" on my blog :)??? My wonderful friend Meredith fixed it all up for me today. It needed a face-lift that I just couldn't figure out how to give it... so she helped out!

So overall our night was wonderful.... I was even able to wash 3 loads of clothes!

Life is wonderful and my eyes are so very tired!! I'm going to call it a night.

Oh... Sophie is wonderful :) I had to drink lots of caffeine this morning to get going so she was all hyped up and moving around!! I LOVE it!

Oh my gosh I almost forgot... I wrote all that last night and didn't even put the song that Keith sang... I found it on you tube and thought I could figure out how to save the video and upload it on here... but my computer illiterate self couldn't figure that out. So here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEqR2zlaDTs&feature=related . It's beautifuL!! Called "What Sin".

No comments:

Post a Comment