Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Test Results

What an afternoon. We came home and Kyle was already home. It's so nice when he gets off early. Karter apparently had an extremely bad afternoon because he was really fussy. He didn't want to get in his carseat, he didn't want to get in his high chair, he just didn't want to do anything. I really think he is teething. He's recently had his 1st two come through and i think there's more. Teething never did bother Heidi, so this is new for us. Anyway...I was finally able to get him in his high chair and he actually did eat some baby food and puffs. Some nights he'll eat and some nights he won't. He's the only baby I know that just doesn't want a bottle or food majority of the time. He's not even crazy about table food. It's the weirdest thing. We always fix him an 8 oz bottle at night before bed and sometimes he'll drink a couple oz and sometimes the whole thing... well guess how much is left tonight.... ALL 8!!

Anyway... I got off track. Kyle has really started helping me out a lot and I am so very appreciative of that. He cooked supper tonight and cleaned the kitchen :)! I on the other hand of course had the kids to play with and feed, etc. But I also had to do laundry. I was on the Rattlesnake Rodeo Pageant Committee and the pageant was this past weekend. It took up most of last week for me and Friday and Saturday... well come Sunday I was give slam out! So I did zero laundry!! I've already folded 2 loads tonight, and I have 1 in the dryer and 1 in the washer. Kyle's mom (Mimi) came up here (she lives down the hill from us) and played with the kids for a little while and helped with baths. Now I am in the recliner with Karter asleep in my arms and Heidi sitting beside me.

The nurse from Dr Cleveland's office called me today to give me my results for my sugar test. I passed the test... YAY!! BUT my iron is still low so I have to double up on my iron pills. That's no fun because they make me sick. I have to take it right before I go to bed so that i won't get sick... but now I have to take one in the morning and one at night. So I am dreading the start of that tomorrow. I guess that explains my extreme tiredness. But Maybe this will do the trick!

I am going to attempt to attach 2 videos of the kids. One is of Karter laughing and the other is Heidi spelling Alabama on the coaster. Her daddy was so proud! Meredith and Ashton are trying to teach me all about this blogging... but I'm a difficult learner!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I see you got the video attached. It's cute! I love baby giggles like that! :) Sorry I am not gonna be around for you to email the rest of the week. :( I will catch up with you Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I also just realized that my blog is in the top corner of your blog. I see you figured out how to do followers? maybe??

    ReplyDelete