Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whew......

Gosh I am tired. Interesting day.

Anita (Karter's Kids World teacher) called me at about 10:45 and said Karter fell and hit his (mouth, but I thought she said head) and they couldn’t get it to stop bleeding. I grabbed my purse and ran out the door. It’s his mouth in front like above where his teeth would be and there’s a big cut and gum missing. By the time I got there she and Lori (his other teacher) had the bleeding stopped and he was sucking on ice. I didn’t know what to do… I called the DR office and there’s not a DR there on Tuesdays… I would have to go to Andalusia, so I told her I didn’t want to do that. So I took him to see the nurse at OMS and she thinks it is going to be fine. Just really sore. There’s a white spot shining through, but not sure if that’s just part of the gum or a tooth and the gum was kind of shaved off of it and that’s what is shining through. It’s not the bottom part of his gum… so if it’s a tooth it’s not the bottom of the tooth it’s the flat outside surface showing. But Karter doesn’t like for you to look at it so I really don’t know. He was so sweet and just loved all over me. I gave him some juice and he drank that on the way back to Kids World and was almost asleep. When I went by there during lunch he was happy as could be... just eating his snacks and playing. He still wouldn't let me really look at it tonight.

As soon as I picked them up today we headed to the Skating Rink for a cousins birthday party, Megan Pinson. Heidi did as I expected and was very clinging and shy until close to the end and then she wanted to skate. So I was holding her hand and constantly picking her up off the floor and holding Karter (when he wasn't in his walker). That gave me slap out.... and I'm not so sure if it wouldn't have given me out even if I wasn't pregnant. I did end up getting a bad headache while we were there... tension one starting in my neck.

Karter fell asleep on the way home, I feel like for the night. THANK THE LORD he slept all night last night!! So we all got a much needed good nights rest. Hopefully tonight will be the same. I came home and sat down for a little bit and then went to take my makeup and stuff off and got side tracked and started painting. SO now I am actually lying on the couch about to fall asleep.

I have such a wonderful husband! He's cleaning the playroom now and on his 2nd load of laundry... plus he swept the kitchen, put the dishes up, and cleaned 2 of our bathrooms while we were gone. I am so thankful that he helps me out! Took almost 3 kids *haha* but at least he's doing it!


1 comment:

  1. Girl you did do good with your hubby! I had mine trained! He cooked, cleaned and did laundry! But then I had kids and got a bigger house and now I do everything! I guess I should have done a better job planning this out!! HAHAHA Hope Karter's mouth heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete